Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MEDIstaff4u Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2008, 12:28 AM
    Kitten Names
    Ok, so I have 5 new kittens from a cat that I picked up at Pizza Hut ;) I knew she was pregnant. When I got her, but now I need some names for the momma and babies!

I have had a bunch of animals and I am completely dried out for names.
    Any help would be great!:confused:
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 5, 2008, 01:14 AM
    Some detailed descriptions of what they look like would help since cat names are frequently associated with what they look like.

Also, do any of them have any attributes that might be outstanding from the rest of the litter? Knowing that would help too.

Are you going to keep all of the kittens? If you aren't, then it might be best for whoever takes each one to have the privilege of providing the name.

Just some thoughts for you...
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Jun 5, 2008, 01:38 AM
    Here, have a field day:

Cat Names

(This is how I found my most recent cat's name, using the color section.
    rex123 Posts: 766, Reputation: 100

Jun 23, 2008, 11:04 AM
    If there is a male cat I think you should name it Tom. Another name is bubblegum. I agree I think you should only name the one's that you want to keep, that way the family who get a kitten get the privellage to name it themselves. (Except for Tom of course!) LOL
    tadita83 Posts: 130, Reputation: 16

Jun 25, 2008, 08:16 PM
    I had that same problem naming puppies. I go on a baby names website and pick ones I like. Google baby names

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unique pet names for a kitten [ 27 Answers ]

Hi I'm new. I was looking for pet names when I found this site. I was wondering if anyone had any or could come up with any ideas on pet names for a cat, with ice cream being the topic, that are unique, that you wouldn't mind me considering for my new kitten. She is calico with short hair. I've...

Commercial names to botanical names [ 1 Answers ]

Sirs, I want to know botanical names of all fruits,plants and flowers,particulerly all horticulture products and floriculture products.i.e. from commercial popular name to botanical names. Thank you and with regards. J.B.Gandhi

Will my older kitten ever be nice to my new kitten? [ 5 Answers ]

I have never had cats before. I adopted a male neutered kitten who is now 11 weeks old. Today, I adopted a 7 week old male neutered kitten, as a companion. I didn't realize the size difference would be so great until I got my new kitten home. 4lbs vs. 1.2lbs. My older cat seems to want to play, but...

MSN names [ 2 Answers ]

It would really help if you could give me some GOOD msn names.. Names and Nicknames... I want it to be cool.. like emo cool, sk8 cool... not like PINKY PRINCESS style.. thx a lot:D

Kitten names [ 9 Answers ]

What is a :cool: :p name for my new kitten I need help with this asap

View more questions Search