Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    confused1145 Posts: 176, Reputation: 17

Jun 4, 2008, 07:17 PM
    Where do I go from here?
    I just got back together with the guy that I am pregnant by over the weekend. Things were going so great! The other day he told me that his ex wife that he hasn't been with in a few years told him that she decided not to pursue any other relationships and that she wanted to wait on him. She knew about me before we broke up, but doesn't know that I am pregnant or that we are back together. He said that he wanted to be with me ,but he wanted us to take things slow. I got so frustrated over her so I told him that he needed to tell her about us. He thought that I was trying to push things faster and that I was getting weird on him. He also felt like I was telling him what to do, but I wasn't. I tried explaining to him that telling her about us would be the first step at keeping our relationship together. Where do I go from here? Can someone please help me understand all of this?
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2008, 05:24 AM
    If he is keeping your relationship a secret, then something is up with the ex wife. You need to ask yourself if you are okay with him leaving you, because that may very well happen
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2008, 06:33 AM
    Something isn't quite right if he doesn't want anyone to know about his relationship with you. This may not be what you want to hear but you should take a step back, take care of yourself and the preparations for your baby coming. Let him work out what he wants. Even if you got him to do what you want now who's to say that he won't turn around in six months and say you made him choose. He is the only one who can work out who and what he wants in his life.
    igman Posts: 69, Reputation: 7

Jun 5, 2008, 10:17 AM
    I agree. He may be trying to keep his "options" open. Funny thing is I don't see any. He is divorced, you are having his baby, and he says he wants to be with you. I am sorry but he can't take things as slow as he wants... he's only got 9 months at the most.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search