Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    taracr8s Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2008, 04:04 PM
    Sensing Death
    4 years ago I began having heart palpitations. I sought medical attention to discover that I had a heart murmur... but nothing to worry about. From that point forward I noticed that every heart palpitation was directly correlated to a death. So far, I've not been close to the person who died but I do know and am often close to a family member or friend of the person who died. It seems that the heart palpitations are stronger depending upon how close I am to the living relative/friend of the deceased. I've begun a log and have at least 30 of these events over the past few years. For a while I did not mention the feelings until after I found out about the death. Then as I became certain of the relationship I began to tell people I could trust each time I have the feeling. Is there any way to better hone into this. Is there some way I can begin to identify who in my life is associated with these feelings? I feel certain that if someone close to me were to die, I would have a much stronger sensation. And I also know that I can become more clear with this. Anyone have any ideas?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 11, 2008, 12:36 PM
    Even if it is possible to tell who it is pretty impossible to prevent it from happening.
    I believe when a persons time is up it is up. Meaning if you tell them that you have a strong feeling they are going to die and they are planning a trip on a plane so they do not take the plane and stay home they could end up in a car accident. IF they are going to die from a medical condition a check up could help somewhat but still may not help in the long run. Then too, most people when you warn them of something they think you are a quack or a witch.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sensing the paranormal? [ 2 Answers ]

Wow, I never thought I would ever believe in ghosts. After all, I've lived in this house for years now and I know the original owners. I've never had any problems with the paranormal before, but recently I feel like I'm being followed. It started late at night right before I would go to bed...

Outdoor motion-sensing, photo-sensing wall lantern not turning off [ 2 Answers ]

Hampton Bay Motion Sensing Outdoor Wall Lantern #561456 I installed a pair of these lanterns next to my front door about two years ago, the first one works fine. I’ve replaced the second lantern three times so far – when I installed the first lantern it worked fine except the motion sensor...

Sensing Death and dreams [ 3 Answers ]

A couple of years ago this happened to me in my old house. I don't know if it was a dream, or a halucination or what, but after reading a few stories here it was brought back into my mind. It was early in the morning, probably about 3:30am and dark. I wasn't feeling very well and was in bed. I...

View more questions Search