Thanks
    Sonador101 Posts: 298, Reputation: 14

Jun 4, 2008, 01:16 PM
    Well may I ask why you think we didn't?

Look why would the government lie about landing on the moon
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Jun 5, 2008, 07:23 AM
    How do you provide "proof" that any historical event actually occurred? You rely on personal eye witness accounts, photographs, live TV broadcasts at the time, and (most important) common sense. Thousands of people were involved, the prime players are all still alive and available for interviews, and there is no credible evidence that no less than 6 manned moon landings occurred from 1969 to 1972.

Here is some interesting information for you:

Apollo Moon Landing hoax conspiracy theories - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    SOSOO Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2008, 08:46 AM
    Well may I ask why you think we didn't?

Look why would the government lie about landing on the moon
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2008, 09:01 AM
    If we didn't land on the moon, this would have to be the biggest government cover up in history!

I believe it impossible for something of this magnitude to have been faked.
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2008, 11:23 AM
    Some folks rely on the rocks and/or soil samples that were brought back. I know that's pretty weak. There are some videos available where some British scientists point out inconsistencies. The only thing in the video that put a question in my mind is that they say you have to pass through the Van Allen Radiation Belt to get to the moon, and they state further that a human can't live very long after being subjected to that level of radiation. I'm certainly no expert about the radiation but somebody should be able to prove/disprove. The video is called "What Happened on the Moon?". I do believe some of the photos were staged because their cameras didn't work as well as they needed to, to get the beautiful PR photos they wanted. The video questions the direction of shadows, lack of dust stirred up on landing and take off, earth's visibility out the window while in flight but they say there is no light that would allow earth to be seen, reflections in the astronauts visors that appear to be large floodlights like on a movie set. The story goes that some guy confronted Buzz Aldrin on the street with this stuff and Buzz punched him right between the running lights. The rumors will persist until NASA agrees to address and defend the questions that have been raised. But they have evidently decided they won't even add credibility by talking about it and I can understand that too. The radiation belt claim is all I want answered. I googled it but only read the headlines-they do call it highly charged particles. A rocket scientist I isn't.

Jun 7, 2008, 11:44 AM
    Um sosoo it is kind of hard to understand what you are saying, please ask exactly what you want to hear.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2008, 11:48 AM
    You Think We Landing On Soundstage?

Jun 7, 2008, 01:24 PM
    OK here's what I think, we landed on the moon, I can think of no reason why the government would lie about landing on the moon, especially when it meant BEATING THE RUSSIANS, OK that was before time, anyway go research on a different site you know, they got WAY more information then here, I mean here you ask for advice and stuff, and well I don't really know about the MOON, anyway yeah OK I'm done.

Jun 10, 2008, 01:02 AM
    Right now, I really believe that humans landed on the moon, because I find persuasive proofs that support my opinion,

But, there are some ambiguous things that I could not find persuasive proofs for them

For example : see this page (picture 3, 6, and 10)

The Moon Landings Were NOT Faked

>>>>>

I am really need your help because of my course studying>>

Jun 10, 2008, 01:05 AM
    Right now, I really believe that humans landed on the moon, because I find persuasive proofs that support my opinion,

But, there are some ambiguous things that I could not find persuasive proofs for them

For example :(see these pictures(3, 6 and 10) in this webpage

The Moon Landings Were NOT Faked

>>>>>

I am really need your help because of my course studying
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2008, 08:19 AM
    Yes. We landed on the moon.

The moon mission left a reflector on the moon--like the kind they put on freeways to mark the lanes, but bigger, I think. My father got to watch scientists aim a laser at the moon and bounce the light off the reflector so that it came back to Earth. Somebody put the reflector there!

There's no way that anybody could cover up a hoax of that magnitude, because it would have involved thousands of people and at least 500 of them would have squealed.

Yes, we landed on the moon.
    Asking
    WVHiflyer Posts: 384, Reputation: 34

Jun 14, 2008, 11:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by asking
    Yes. We landed on the moon.

The moon mission left a reflector on the moon...
    The reflector allows us to accurately measure the distance to the Moon. It's moving away.
    JimGunther Posts: 436, Reputation: 38

Jun 30, 2008, 07:31 AM
    I worked for NASA at the time of the Apollo 11, 12 and 13 missions. These missions occurred during the middle of the Cold War when the Soviets were trying to make us look bad to the rest of the world in every way they could. If you do an internet search for Francis Gary Powers you will see what I mean.

Most people are not aware of this, but the Soviets were tracking all our space missions (and other things as well) in a variety of ways. Do an internet search for Russian Trawler and you will get some info on that subject.

Anyway, since the Russians were tracking our Moon missions, I can guarantee you that had they been faked, the Russians would have been quick to let the world know about it.

We also have recovered rocks and soil samples from the Moon, I have seen some of these. People who know about this stuff have verified that they are not of this earth and NASA has allowed outside scientists to check for themselves and verify this conclusion.

Here is a site that explains how scientists determine if a rock came from the Moon or not:

How Do We Know That It's a Rock from the Moon?
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2008, 07:36 AM
    It's almost like asking if Tupac is still alive somewhere.

... we saw, we landed, we conquered... the moon, anyway.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Russian Landings on the moon? [ 6 Answers ]

How many times did russia land on the moon?

Fake Manned Moon Landing? [ 47 Answers ]

There is a group of people who claim that the United States faked the manned moon landing. They point to anomalies in the photographs as well as the radiation hazard of the trip and landing on te moon itself. Would like to hear opinions on this. Thanks!

Rate at which moon obits the earth assuming distance between moon and earth is 382,00 [ 3 Answers ]

What is the rate that the moon orbits the earth assuming the distance between the moon and the earth is 382,000,000 meters. Should I derive from Distance=RatexTime?

Deck Landing [ 1 Answers ]

I'm building an "L" shaped staircase for a 10' high deck. A 6'X6' pad was already poured to support the bottom of the lower set of stairs. Can another pad be poured for the stair landing or are piers required for landings? The landing will be 4'X4'. We're building on a slope and locating piers...

The moon landing and the flag slapping [ 6 Answers ]

How do you get a flag to do that where there is no gravity ? I hope you can see this link from NASA , can anyone explain how the corner of the flag folds towards the poster astronaut ? http://history.nasa.gov/40thann/mpeg/ap1... Best Regards,

View more questions Search