Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cjschroedel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2008, 11:04 AM
    Inside window treatments
    Where can I get plastic window muttons for my double hung windows?
    amricca Posts: 851, Reputation: 92

Jun 4, 2008, 12:30 PM
    They may have them at your local building center or Home Depot. This site has them:

Add-On Window Panes, Colonial Windows, Muntins, Mullions

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to close all the childwindows(popup window) when closing the parent window [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, all In javascript I need to close all the child windows that I have opened through a parent window Scenario: Here I will be having as many as child window opened and name given to the child window can not be tracked because each will be having a different name, and I am using 70 to...

Window treatments [ 4 Answers ]

I have a deep kitchen window, approx. 16" deep similar to a garden window. Can I put some type of a window treatment up and would I position the curtain on the wall or in close to the window. Question 2, I have a doorwall with a daylight window above it, would I put a treatment on it as well?...

Window treatments(?) [ 5 Answers ]

Ladies and Gentlemen, I need some help desperately. I have been tasked with putting a "Scarf?" over the living room windows and curtain. There are three 3.0 windows in tandem. Bonnie would like the scarf? To come up from the left and go to the right and kind of droop in the center and show...

Window jamb is not plumb, how do I trim inside? [ 2 Answers ]

I am finishing a walkout basement, and realized one window jamb is out of plumb by about 1/2": the bottom sticks out to be flush with sheetrock inside, but the top is flush with the framing. The top tips toward the outside. The wall is plumb on the inside but not on the outside. I suspect the...

Frequency of spa treatments [ 3 Answers ]

My friend has been trying to convince me to do different spa treatments, like facials, pedicures and massages. I've had a few pedicures now, but I was wondering if the others are worth doing (she suggested them because I have fairly bad acne and stress) and if so, how often should they be done. ...

View more questions Search