Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jvas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2008, 11:59 PM
    New York landlord
    A movie with a New York landlord
    amricca Posts: 851, Reputation: 92

Jun 4, 2008, 06:42 AM
    That's all the info we get? Does anything happen to this landlord or his tenants?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 4, 2008, 06:52 AM
    Joe Pesci starred in a movie about a slumlord who was forced to spend some time in one of his buildings. Is that what you refer to? If so, that should be enough for you to find it at imdb.com
    giani513 Posts: 179, Reputation: 47

Jun 5, 2008, 08:55 PM
    The Super

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Landlord Eviction New York State [ 1 Answers ]

I'm renting a room in my house. No lease. The tenant is $560 in arrears. I served him a Notice Sept 5th stating Immediate Payment is Required. He then paid $150. And I sent Another Full Payment Due Notice. I need to know 1. the proper form (eviction 30 day notice?) 2. if I...

What can I do? In New York [ 1 Answers ]

My uncle was caught DUI in 1996 with his mistress in the Bronx. He hit and killed the person he hit. He then kicked his mistress out of the car and ran back to Queens . At that point he took the money for our house and ran to Italy with it and never came back. If he comes in the states , he will be...

New York sol [ 1 Answers ]

If the credit card was accepted in 99/2000, no agreements to pay thereafter, is the SOL up as far as the courts are concerned??

SOL in New York [ 3 Answers ]

What is the SOL for credit card debt in New York? How do I find out if SOL has run out on a debt? Do the collection agencies or law firms have to supply proof that SOL has not run out?

View more questions Search