Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    snowy23 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2008, 08:44 PM
    Experimenting with Cocaine. Advicee?
    OK so me and my boyfriend are suppose to do some powder together this sat night.. he's done it plenty of times and I have never done it before.. Im curious to try it; even though I know that's prob a bad idea.. anyway, what are the chances of dying? With, lets say, maybe 2 or 3 lines?! Any advice on how to try and play it somewhat safe? (I know coke's not exactly safe, but any advice would be helpful.. ) thanks!:confused:
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2008, 08:59 PM
    You can become addicted to cocaine from the first line you try. Don't go there. Not worth it. If you use it many times with no sign of addiction, that doesn't mean that you aren't. It's like the "nexxus," once you've been there, you will want to stay. Staying high on cocaine is impossibly expensive.
    jacob1123 Posts: 10, Reputation: 4

Jun 3, 2008, 09:17 PM
    I know from my on personal experience that cocaine is really addictive I was 44 yrs old when I first tried coke and I loved it so much I let it take over my life. First I started snorting it then after a few months started smoking it and became so hooked I lost my job and then I started selling it to pay for my habit, well 1 thing lead to another and next thing I new was my doors being kicked in by the police and going to prison for 9 years on distribution and possession charges. To make a long story short don't even try it because you may love it and turn in to a useless crack/coke addict and screw up your life like I did.If your boyfriend really loves you he wouldn't even ask you to snort coke noing how the drug can make a person become a useless piece of . I can guarantee you anytime cokes involved so is the law and believe me its not worth it. My advice is tell your boyfriend to get lost and find yourself a guy who isn't into coke maybe just a little weed are booze. Please don't be offended by this but I seen girls sell there body and even have sex with a dog just to get another 8 ball so please think twice before you do it because it is not worth messing up your life all it takes is 1 time to get hooked so beware and don't become a coke whore for him are any other guy.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 3, 2008, 09:33 PM
    Don't do it. I know every one does and most will TRY anything once. That's all it takes. You will like that good feeling, and over time it will take more, and more, to get to that good feeling that the coke first gives you.

Females are especially susceptible to the effects of coke, and will find people who are willing to feed them all the dope they can snort, as it does override good common sense over time, and trust me that time is really short. It also leads to other forms of ingesting like smoking it or shooting it up, or any combination of the aforementioned.

If you like it enough, it will destroy your life, and the lives of the loved ones around you.

Don't go there and save the POSSIBLE misery and pain that comes with those few lines.

Don't ask me how I know.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2008, 12:02 PM
    If you decide to indulge with your boyfriend in this adventure - what ELSE is he going to be able to talk you into after he gets you good and high? Don't be a pushover for him. Find someone decent who does not do ANY drugs. The advice above stated to find someone who does pot or drink was not very good advice. If you do not do drugs or drink alcohol - why in the world would you want to start doing any drugs in the first place? Please find someone else. It's not worth the problems you are going to inflict upon yourself.
    xoxolele Posts: 50, Reputation: 5

Jun 8, 2008, 02:28 AM
    Okay I don't want to sound like the negative one here but everyone here can say don't do it, but realistically no one but yourself can stop you from doing something that you are curios about. Me personally have tried almost everything. Ive done coke plenty of times and (because my hubby will do it occasionally) and personaly in my younger years I've like 15 lines and the only after effect was that anything liquid smelled funny for at least 2 weeks LOL but if its your first time you won't die. I'm 5'0 and 100 lbs and I have done way more then 3 lines at a time and I'm fine. Everyone's different though, some people get addicted others like me, who don't get addicted, just do it for the hell of it but I will admit that every time in my past that I did do I felt like crap. It diditn do anything for me. Every time I would do it I would always think
    "why did i do it" but if your drinking having a couple of shots and then have a line or 2 then it feels great. Def something you should only do socially if your going to do it. Im just being honest and speaking from my experianc
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2008, 03:05 AM
    Cocaine Addiction Information

-------------------------------
    Crack Cocaine
    "Short-term Effects:
    Crack causes a short-lived, intense "high" that is immediately followed by the opposite — intense depression, edginess and a craving for more of the drug. People who use it often don't eat or sleep properly. They can experience greatly increased heart rates, muscle spasms and convulsions. The drug can make people feel paranoid, angry, hostile and anxious — even when they aren't "high".

Smoking crack can also cause severe chest pains, lung trauma and bleeding. Regardless of how much the drug is used or how frequently, cocaine increases the likelihood that the user will experience a heart attack, stroke, seizures or respiratory failure — any of which can result in sudden death.

Long-term Effects:
    As tolerance to the drug increases, it becomes necessary to take greater and greater quantities to get the same "high." Prolonged daily use causes sleep deprivation and loss of appetite. A person can become psychotic and begin to experience hallucinations.

As cocaine interferes with the way the brain processes chemicals, one needs more and more of the drug just to feel "normal." People who become addicted to cocaine (as with most other drugs) lose interest in life.

Coming down from the drug causes severe depression, which becomes deeper and deeper after each use. This can get so severe that a person will do almost anything to get the drug — even commit murder. And if he or she can't get cocaine, the depression can get so intense it can drive the addict to suicide. "
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2008, 05:00 PM
    There's no way to play it safe, you could die on the first experience, your heart just race to death. Why risk your life on a high that is quick, expensive, causes so much destruction, pain and causing addiction for life? I hope that you'll miss this experience and seek other people, as friends, to enjoy things that are safe, with!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Cocaine has a legit medical use? [ 11 Answers ]

OK, I'm reading about the federal drug act in my textbook. And for schedule II it says that it covers drugs that "have a high potential for abuse, a currently accepted medical use or a medical use with severe restrictions, and a potential for severe psychological or physical dependence. shcedule II...

Should I dump my boyfriend over Cocaine? (his) [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I've exhausted my friends so now I'm here! In a nut shell: I'm 25 years old and have been in a relationship with a man 5 years my junior for 5 months or so. We met rather romantically in Thailand while travelling and have managed to pursue a somewhat long distance relationship since...

Cocaine addiction [ 6 Answers ]

My friend is an admitted cocaine addict. We have discussed therapy. However I would appreciate advice on my personal approach. I am not sure if I should be disaproving and angry (I don't feel either , just concern) or is a non judgemental approach more supportive How can I help them

Spouse and cocaine use [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I suspect my husband of light cocaine use and want to know what rights I have as far as my children are concerned if we pursue divorce.

Cocaine [ 2 Answers ]

Are there user benefits from the drug crack cocaine? All information would be helpful.

View more questions Search