Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilrunt6728 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2008, 08:19 PM
    Too many hook-ups
    Recently I've been going to A lot of parties, and at every party there always seems to be a girl that wants to "hook-up." My friends cheer me on, but I don't think its right at all. But the oher night I "hooked-up" with a girl that I KNOW I wouldn't of if I wasn't under the influence and I am REALLY, really regreting. One, because I didn't use a condom. And two, because she's "dirty." I don't know what to do. Any advice? :confused:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 3, 2008, 08:21 PM
    Well first lets hope you don't end up dying from some disease.

You are risking passing on things you may have gotten from past sex, and getting things from all the guys she has been with.

So first get yourself tested for most STD's and get yourself checked again in about six months. And don't have any unprotected sex again until you are ready to settle down.

Stop going to parties like this, and get new friends.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jun 3, 2008, 08:23 PM
    Stop drinking. Stop going to parties with girls you don't want to "hook up" with. Pray she's not pregnant. Stop using alcohol as an excuse. Get more mature friends.

GET TESTED FOR STDS!

And stop judging girls that you're "hooking up" with, since you're doing the same sort of thing they are.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2008, 08:25 PM
    Get checked for STD's.
    Always have a condom with you.
    Don't allow yourself to be "under the influence."
    Have a plan for your life and follow it.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jun 4, 2008, 07:40 AM
    All the above.

You choose what you do with your body and your life. You have a backbone and a moral compass, use them. If you are engaged in things you don't like, stop it.

It is that simple, though you can complicate it all you want.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2008, 11:09 AM
    What we have, now... she is dirty and you are dirty! Time to talk to your physician about this.

Let me just make a plea to you that a person can have the most enjoyable life, and a happy life by having great activities including great sex, safe sex, in his/her life and leaving drinking and drugging and diseased folks, who are lost folks, way behind. Also, the alcohol is very problematic. Alcoholic drinks do not go along with great sex or great anything; it is about altering your mind and lowering your inhibitions and impairing your judgement and dulling reality.

I'm not being holier than thou... my father and two brothers were alcoholics, and I saw how they suffered; how those close to them suffered, too.

Best wishes going forward! :)
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2008, 12:22 PM
    Lilrunt,

First of all how old are you?
    I didn't understand by you saying she is dirty, if she is dirty so are you and you should blame yourself for the action, you were under the influence and didn't use a condom and you should learn a lesson from this, Choux has stated very well you should follow the advices.
    lilrunt6728 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2008, 08:52 PM
    My age doesn't matter. I'm just looking for some help. Also, by "dirty" I meant, she's had sex with many guys before me, and by chance, forgot to slip me that piece of information before we had sex. Now I'm kind of worried. And thanks to everyone. Another thing, I don't judge girls, they are the ones who earn those names, and I am definitely not doing the same as they are, thanks.
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2008, 09:00 PM
    Yes you age does mean a lot we don't know if you are at legal age to be on this site, if you think had sex with many guys, then what about you, you never had sexwith any one before, the girls are not judging guyes but some time guys will earn those name too.
    igman Posts: 69, Reputation: 7

Jun 6, 2008, 03:01 PM
    yeah, I agree... first take the alcohol out of the equation. Second, get tested. Third work hard NOW so you can play later...
    igman Posts: 69, Reputation: 7

Jun 6, 2008, 03:02 PM
    ... by play later I meant responsible leisure...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dvd hook up [ 2 Answers ]

I have time warner hd cable, magnovox hd TV and a dvd/vcr recorder/player. How do I hook up these three units and record a TV program on dvd disk.

Hook dvd to TV [ 3 Answers ]

How do I hook my dvd up to my TV (using the TV as a monitor).

Vcr/dvd hook up [ 1 Answers ]

How to hook up a recording vcr/dvd combo to a digital cable box to a lcd TV?

Hook vhs to TV [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone my name is michael this is the first time I have asked a question as I have only just registered as a new user. Sorry if this question is in the wrong area I wasn't too sure where to ask it ,

Hook up [ 1 Answers ]

How would you hook-up the following? Satellite, cable box, dvd player (w/component cables) and vcr to a TV with, 2 a/v connections on the back 1 componet connection on back and 1 s-video on the back? I also have an A/B switch and splitter. I currently can watch either the SAT or the cable box, but...

View more questions Search