Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    orange Posts: 1,364, Reputation: 197
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2006, 10:45 AM
    My 20 week sonogram picture!
    I have a couple of sonogram pictures of my baby at 20 weeks, but this one is so good that I thought I'd share it. I'm surprised at how well it turned out... he looks so perfect, it's really exciting! :)
    Attached Images

Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 5, 2006, 10:47 AM
    WoW now that is one BIG baby.
    Our little mouse was tiny at 20 weeks, mind you she came out at 2lb 9oz and 36 weeks ;)
    bizygurl Posts: 522, Reputation: 110

Mar 5, 2006, 10:50 AM
    OMG.. orange! That's one of the clearest pictures I ever saw on a sonogram. Aww.. he/shes cute as a button already. Congrats, I'm so happy for you.
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2006, 10:58 AM
    Thanks guys! Yeah I was shocked at how clear the pic is too! The nurse at the clinic said I was very lucky to have this pic. I have a couple of others which are very blurry.

And yes my stomach is very big already! My baby is a boy, and I'm kind of worried about size, because my husband is 6'2", whereas I am only 5'2" and I'm petite as well! My sister in law (married to husband's brother) had 2 boys who were both over 10 pounds each at birth. Ouch!
    mrs.pennell Posts: 132, Reputation: 21

Mar 5, 2006, 11:32 AM
    Congrats Orange! You are halfway there! You're very lucky to have such a great sonogram picture. Have you thought of any names for the little guy yet?
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2006, 10:31 AM
    Thanks Mrs. Pennell! Yes I love the sonogram picture, it's awesome. :)

We want to name him something Jewish, but there aren't a lot of Jewish names that I really like lol. Some of the ones we've though about are Solomon, Benjamin, and Noah... Noah isn't strictly speaking a Jewish name but I kind of like it. I really like the name Owen, which is not Jewish at all haha. I like Alexander too, but that's my husband's name, and he doesn't want his kid named after him, would rather the kid have his own identity completely, which I can understand.

If you have any names that you really like, Jewish or not, let me know! I'd be grateful for any suggestions. It's a really tough decision.
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

Mar 8, 2006, 03:26 PM
    Congrats hun. So glad you shared. I have always liked the name noah, and I worked with a wonderful guy over christmas named owen. Lol. But as always names you pick now may change after birth. Sometimes, the baby picks the name not the parents... hehehe
    jduke44 Posts: 407, Reputation: 44

Mar 8, 2006, 03:53 PM
    Wow, that is an awesome picture. My wife's didn't come out so good. The only thing that did show up very clearly was the fact both of them were boys. Congrats and hope things continue to go well.
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2006, 06:16 PM
    Thanks Myth... yeah you're right, we may change our minds after he's born. But I'd like to have at least SOME idea beforehand, haha!

Thanks to you too, jduke. Yeah I was really surprised at how well it turned out! :)

Mar 8, 2006, 07:15 PM
    Hahahaha... Curtis and I also picked Noah for our first boy. So funny... but I like all your names. I like that you have decided to pick Jewish names. I am not super religious or anything but I want bible names. They are classic. Plus no one can say I picked it because of it was the hot name of the season!
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2006, 08:23 PM
    Haha about Noah. I think it's my favorite of the names I've thought of so far. Yeah I really don't want my kid to have some name that "dates" him, or a name that 5 other kids in his class are going to have.

Mar 9, 2006, 07:40 AM
    Yeah really! Remember when we were in school and every guy in the class was named Jason and all there was twelve Jennifer. Both nice names but I don't want that to happen. I bet there wasn't a lot of Chavas in your class!
    Ultra Member

Mar 9, 2006, 12:07 PM
    LOL I think we went to the same school, haha. I had 2 best friends named Jennifer, and in my graduating class there were 4 Michelles. And yeah I've always been the one and only Chava, not just in class but in the whole school! It had its advantages. :)
    bakcrib Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2007, 09:03 AM
    WOW that is a great sonogram. I am 13 weeks and anxiously awaiting the 20 week sono. Thanks for sharing!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

TV Picture Problems [ 9 Answers ]

I have a Phillips TV (afraid I don't know the model off the top of my head) and sometimes when Im watching it there seems to be a patch on the left hand side that is yellowy green in colour the picture is still clear but whatever moves in this patch is yellowy green does anyone know why this...

Who is the person on the picture? [ 24 Answers ]

Can someone please tell me who the person on the picture is? The person is suppose to be well known. http://www.da-shizzaoh.com/hvemerdette.jpg

Picture blurred [ 1 Answers ]

First happy easter day.my question is , what IS the difference between the NIKON N 75 and NIKON F 75.

Extracting a picture [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, this is what I need, I found a picture in the internet that I like, but instead of saving it, I just right clicked in it and saved it as a desktop background. Now I would like to save it in my pictures folders. But where in my PC the picture is? I almost forgot, the site from where I took...

View more questions Search