Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    siobhan86t Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2008, 05:08 AM
    Shin splints?
    How do I know if I have a stress fracture in my leg or just have shin splints?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 3, 2008, 05:40 AM
    You make a doctor's appt. and get an x ray. Other then that, no way of telling.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you know if you have a stress fracture or just shin splints? [ 3 Answers ]

To Anyone who has a clue about running injuries Last week I was running an interval workout when my calf began to tighten up. I have had a stress fracture before, but this did not feel anything like that. The pain is purely in the muscel and I do not have any tender spots throughout my tibia...

Lump on my left shin. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have just found a lump on my left shin but on the inside of my leg. What could this be?? I cannot remember bumping my leg anywhere recently however I do play lots of different contact sports. I will of course go see my doctor but I was just wondering if anybody knew what this could...

Preventing Shin Splints [ 5 Answers ]

My avatar might have already given it away, but I like to Irish dance. I stretch, warm up, then stretch again before practicing, but I still get painful shin splints. The area on the inside right along my shin bone hurts really badly after I work out for 30 minutes. I can't seem to isolate...

Hard lump on my daughter's shin [ 2 Answers ]

I noticed a lump about two inches in length on my 12 year old daughter's shin... it is hard to the touch... she says it doesn't hurt... she is not limping, nor is she having difficulty running... I called her doctor, but can not get her in until next week... I know she is worried... and I am...

View more questions Search