Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aniketcpp Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2008, 12:02 AM
    H1 Transfer Just After Landing US
    Hi,

I have done stamping from Compnay ABC curentky and landing US next months . In the meanwhile Company XYZ is offering me and saying that they can apply for transfer my H1 on the same day ,when I will landed there .Now my question is that,is it feasible to get transfer my H1 without pay stubs in this case, as I have never been landed to US before that . I don't have my SSN till date.

One of employer has already transferred my H1 before that successfully,without paystubs but right now they don't have any positions there so I can't go with them. They had done while I was in another country at that time. So , I feel that they can transfer, but I am not sure whether it is possible after landing in US to ?

Please suggest me.
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Jun 3, 2008, 11:32 AM
    To file H-1 transfer, you need at least two pay stubs. So it is unusual to be able to do that without proper documents. I know that a lot of companies run by Indians issued fake documents, etc. I suggest you discuss this matter with the company's attorney and make sure you are doing the right thing, otherwise this may be a red flag for USCIS.
    aniketcpp Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2008, 11:49 AM
    Thanks for the response . But I came to know that if you apply for transfer ,within 30 days of landing then you don't need paystubs ? Moreover, this might be consider as a Consellor Processing in worst case . Please advise.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Russian Landings on the moon? [ 6 Answers ]

How many times did russia land on the moon?

Deck Landing [ 1 Answers ]

I'm building an "L" shaped staircase for a 10' high deck. A 6'X6' pad was already poured to support the bottom of the lower set of stairs. Can another pad be poured for the stair landing or are piers required for landings? The landing will be 4'X4'. We're building on a slope and locating piers...

The moon landing and the flag slapping [ 6 Answers ]

How do you get a flag to do that where there is no gravity ? I hope you can see this link from NASA , can anyone explain how the corner of the flag folds towards the poster astronaut ? http://history.nasa.gov/40thann/mpeg/ap1... Best Regards,

Landing instruction... [ 1 Answers ]

Why airline crew ask passengers to open window blinders during takeoff and landing?

View more questions Search