Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    x3stacks864x Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2008, 09:34 PM
    Halloween themed cartoon
    I need help remembering the name of a cartoon halloween themed movie that I used to watch when I was little, there are only a few things I can remember about the movie, the animation seemed to be an older looking , like school house rock kind of, anywhere late 70's-late 80's maybe, and there was a boy and a girl and they made a wish to always be halloween or maybe to turn all of there parents into halloween charatcers or something like that, and the monsters and witches, etc ran over the town, that's really all I can remember, also the boy and girl where also really mean I think and then somehow become good kids at the end
    rainmonkies Posts: 7, Reputation: 3

Jun 3, 2008, 07:02 AM
    It almost sounds like it could have been an episode from the tales from the crypt cartoon series that used to play. Not sure but you might want to check that out. Hope it helps
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Jun 3, 2008, 08:10 AM
    Try witch's night out
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Jun 3, 2008, 03:21 PM
    You can watch it online Here

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90's short cartoon about a vampire and his nightmares cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

I remember a short time toon I used to watch on the early 90's and now I forgot the name. It was about a vampire that did something and he ends up dead. But all that it was only a nightmare! When he dies in his dream, he wakes up and then goes back to sleep, closing his cofin. The toon must be...

Oriental themed American movies from the 80's [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for a movie theme from an American movie set in the Far East. I remember the tune but not the movie. So I need a list of American movies with oriental setting please.:)

Suggestions for an Hawaiian Themed party for adults [ 13 Answers ]

I'm having a party for my mother and law and I'm doing the hawaiian theme, Does anyone have any suggestions of some food or apptizers Also a long time ago I tasted something that llooked like a bamboo stick that was very sweet does anyone have any idea what that could have been? Thanks

Too Old for Halloween? [ 1 Answers ]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ten Signs That You’re Too Old for Trick or Treating 10. You get winded from knocking on the door. 9. You have another kid chew the candy for you. 8. You ask for high fiber candy only. 7. When someone...

Halloween [ 6 Answers ]

Well, it's getting close to Halloween and I'm thinking of paying a local kid to egg the houses of people that bother me. Could get expensive for the eggs, though. But wouldn't this be great for my mental health?

View more questions Search