Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amymarie2008 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2008, 01:22 PM
    My sons father
    My sons dad wrote me a better nasty note and left in in his diaper bag when I picked him up from his house last weekend. It said that he doesn't want my our son anymore because he doesn't like seeing me. He doesn't care about my son, he doesn't think what this is going to do to him. Now he says that if I try to get ahold of him he is going to file harassment on me. What am I suppost to tell my four year old. He has been going to his dads every other weekend for the past 4 years. Any advice would be helpful?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 2, 2008, 05:30 PM
    Daddies busy this weekend, no need to try and explain anything to a 4 year ol at this time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How Can I Get My Sons Father To Give Up His Rights [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: Im a 20 year old mother to my almost 2 year old son. me and his father where together for almost 2 years before we finally ended it. i went throught sooo much with his father n i can't get it out of my head. Now im going through this rough time because his fahter keeps getting introuble...

How to Terminate Parental rights of my sons father [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I have a 12 year old son. His father has maybe paid six months to a year of childsupport. I have been trying to have the order enforced however they can never locate him to serve him. I know where he is but they can never locate him there. I call and tell him when the court dates are and...

Custody of my son, Father is present in sons life [ 16 Answers ]

Ok me and baby's father are not and have never been married, we both live in NC. He is present in my child's life but has a drug addiction. He keeps my son several nights a week but here lately me and my sons father have been arguing a lot. He has threatened to take my son away and not give him...

What's the best way to test my sons father? [ 7 Answers ]

My ex (an alcoholic and recreational drug user) wants to take my 5 yr old son to his hometown of virginia for 4 days. Every time my ex visits there, he gets high and binges on alcohol, cocaine, and meth. I will only consider him taking my son if he agrees to a drug and alcohol test as soon as he...

View more questions Search