Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jezikalynn Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Jun 2, 2008, 11:02 AM
    Can you do the schooling on your own?
    Can you take hairstyling courses through corespondance?? If so would that be enough for a college course? :confused :confused:
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 2, 2008, 02:57 PM
    I don't think you can do this through correspondence because there is just too much 'hands on' to get involved in. I mean how would you learn h ow to mix hair dye, and give a good cut if you didn't see it for yourself.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2008, 03:55 PM
    I agree that there is just too much "hands-on" type of learning that would need to happen.
    How would a teacher be able to check your work for those types of things by correspondence?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Home schooling bad? [ 8 Answers ]

Is home schooling a bad thing?

No schooling [ 2 Answers ]

How can you get into a good college for cosmotology if your high school doesn't even teach it?? :(

Home Schooling At 14 In The UK [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 14 and I really hate school, I think its just the atmosphere I can't cope with. I've been looking over the internet and been reading about homeschooling. My mum and dad know I hate school and I kind of keep saying about homeschooling but they don't seem to take me seriously. I have two...

How to go about online schooling? [ 8 Answers ]

:) Okay. I previously just introduced myself. I'm new. I have some questions concerning online schooling. First off - I'm 17 and I'm a senior in a public high school. I'm going to be a super senior. High school just isn't working out for me. Not that I'm un capable... but I can't seem to keep up...

Home schooling [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to take my ged at home or find a school where I can receive my diploma I work during the day and have a child so I really can't afford to pay for it is there any on line programs that maybe is free, or does not cost too much.

View more questions Search