Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jezikalynn Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Jun 2, 2008, 10:58 AM
    No schooling
    How can you get into a good college for cosmotology if your high school doesn't even teach it?? :(
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2008, 11:05 AM
    Cosmotology Schools

Just because your high school doesn't offer those classes doesn't mean you can't get into a cosmotology school.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2008, 03:49 PM
    You'll find links to sites on the following searches that tell you what the entrance requirements are to schools and colleges of cosmetology.

Cosmetology School Entrance Requirements - Google Search

Cosmetology College Entrance Requirements - Google Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Home schooling bad? [ 8 Answers ]

Is home schooling a bad thing?

Home Schooling At 14 In The UK [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 14 and I really hate school, I think its just the atmosphere I can't cope with. I've been looking over the internet and been reading about homeschooling. My mum and dad know I hate school and I kind of keep saying about homeschooling but they don't seem to take me seriously. I have two...

How to go about online schooling? [ 8 Answers ]

:) Okay. I previously just introduced myself. I'm new. I have some questions concerning online schooling. First off - I'm 17 and I'm a senior in a public high school. I'm going to be a super senior. High school just isn't working out for me. Not that I'm un capable... but I can't seem to keep up...

Schooling for Autisic [ 5 Answers ]

I want to know if anyone knows about how to start a school or respite care for autistic children and their families.

Home schooling [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to take my ged at home or find a school where I can receive my diploma I work during the day and have a child so I really can't afford to pay for it is there any on line programs that maybe is free, or does not cost too much.

View more questions Search