Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cmarquette Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2008, 09:28 AM
    Kenmore dryer does not run
    I have a kenmore 110.70092991 dryer that will not do anything. I replaced the electronic control two years ago and hate to have to buy another at around 150.00. I have done many of the checks w/ the service that was with the dryer. Will take any help to pin point the problem i.e.. If it is another elec. Control panel why do they keep going bad.
    Thanks chris in pa..
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2008, 03:56 PM
    I am assuming that you have checked for power at the unit. No tripped breaker? Open unit up and test the thermal fuse located on the back of the blower housing for continuity. If you do not have a meter to check it with you can put a jumper wire in to test. Also check the door switch. UNPLUG UNIT BEFORE JUMPING. Work safe.
    cmarquette Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2008, 06:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cmarquette
    i have a kenmore 110.70092991 dryer that will not do anything. I replaced the electronic control two years ago and hate to have to buy another at around 150.00. I have done many of the checks w/ the service that was with the dryer. Will take any help to pin point the problem ie. if it is another elec. control panel why do they keep going bad.
    thanks chris in pa..
    Thanks esquire,
    I did check both of those items. There is also a new development; I went into the laundry room and low and behold the panel was lit up. However, as soonas any button is pressed it just goes blank again.
    Thanks chris in pa

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Model # of Kenmore Elite Catalysts Washer set to Kenmore 110.60936990 dryer from 1999 [ 3 Answers ]

I am experiencing weird problems with my top of the line Kenmore Elite Catalysts washing machine. I bought the washer and dryer as a pair for about $1700 in 1999. The dryer model # is 110.60936990 but the sticker has worn off the washer so I do not know the model #. I think it could be...

Kenmore dryer age [ 1 Answers ]

How old is my kenmore gas clothes dryer model 110 87982800?

18 yr old kenmore dryer [ 6 Answers ]

My dryer takes an extremely long time to dry. Towels will take about 3 hours to dry. I have replaced the heating element before.

Kenmore dryer [ 1 Answers ]

How do I replace a heater element in a Kenmore elite gas dryer. It is an evenheat with moisture control

Kenmore Stackable Dryer/Washer Dryer Squeaks [ 1 Answers ]

We have developed a squeak in the dryer. It does heat okay and clothes are tumbling well. I went online to get the schematics of the dryer drum, but would not know where to start as parts are numbered and not named. Help:confused:

View more questions Search