Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    roxy226 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2008, 02:25 AM
    Swalllowing objects
    My 8 month old golden retriever has swallowed a beer bottle top. Should I wait for it to pass??
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2008, 02:35 AM
    I would not wait. It will corrode in his tummy. It will not pass through the stomach. They could scope him now, if you wait he may need surgery

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Attraction of objects [ 4 Answers ]

Why will 2 similar objects moving at the same speed side by side tend to drift closer together?

Falling objects [ 1 Answers ]

Two identical objects were dropped down from the same point on a high tower under gravity with one second time difference. Do they keep the same difference of distance between them three seconds later? And how to explain the answer.

Lengths of certain objects [ 1 Answers ]

What is the diameter of a typical animal cell? What is the diameter of a human eye? What is the height of an average human female? What is the length of a human small intestine?

Why you shouldn't run with sharp objects [ 30 Answers ]

Gosh, I'm thinking someone posted the first picture, below, in a previous thread... but I've just run across the 2nd one. YOUCH!!

Falling objects? [ 2 Answers ]

Here is the ?s hope u can help me guys... A juggler throws a ball up into the air. The ball remains in the air for a time(t) before it runs back into the jugglers hand. 1. With what speed did the juggler throw the ball into the air? (Hint: What is the total displacement of the ball...

View more questions Search