Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wendy225 Posts: 240, Reputation: 4

Mar 4, 2006, 07:59 PM
    Wiring
    I am connecting my wiring to a new motherboard,

I have a wire running from the front of the case it says S/B SW, but the manual for the mobo has nothing to connect to that, does anyone know what connections to go to or what that means.

Thanks
    :)
    Tommyp!972 Posts: 300, Reputation: 36

Mar 5, 2006, 03:35 AM
    What's the case make and model?thought I heard someone mention a standby switch awhile ago

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I;m new to the home owneship family, but I recently tried to install a HB Tahoe 52". The fan and light kit wires are blue, white and black. My ceiling wires are red, black and white. I have blue and red together, white to white and black to black. Only the lights work, what did I do wrong?

AC Wiring [ 1 Answers ]

I have an eletrical AC unit with a 28.2 amp compressor and 3.1 amp fan. The nameplate on the unit specifies minimum circuit breaker size of 39 amps and maximum time-delay fuse of 60 amps. Two questions: 1) what size breaker do I need for this unit in breaker box? And 2) what gauge wire do I run...

Wiring help [ 1 Answers ]

We are trying to hang a ceiling fan in our bedroom. We ran into some problems and had to put in a new electrical box causing us to cut some wires. We now have no way to connect these wires back up to complete connection. The wires are older and are the thick copper wires making the use of a wire...

Help with wiring [ 6 Answers ]

Hi Folks, I am building a vivarium and need some help re wiring plan. I am going to have a piece of board with 8 standard single wall plug sockets and switchs on it which will be attcahed to the back of the vivarium. Now I want to wire them so they can be used as normal but the only source of...

Wiring with 15 amp [ 1 Answers ]

In some work on my house, I noticed a light had 20 gauge wire feeding it from a 14 gauge line. The breaker on the 14 gauge is 15 amp. Is this type of hookup OK?

View more questions Search