Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jimmysmith Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2008, 06:47 PM
    Threatened to stay away?
    Ive been dating this girl for a few months now and today I received a interesting phone call. I answered it and whoever it was told me to stay away from her and to cease talking to her or he would "beat the crap out of me". I have no idea what could cause a phone call like this considering we are both getting along perfectly! Really I don't know what to do next, I haven't talked to her yet about this and not sure what I should tell her. Some insight would be appreciated. Thanks.

Also, I am quite sure I know who it was who threatened me.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 1, 2008, 06:58 PM
    Ignore it would be my choice, first if you like her you would not have any doubt of keeping on seeing her. If one threat will make you stop seeing her, well you don't like her enough,
    jimmysmith Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2008, 07:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    Ignore it would be my choice, first if you like her you would not have any doubt of keeping on seeing her. If one threat will make you stop seeing her, well you don't like her enough,

To stop seeing her is not the plan at all. Sorry, really I am not sure what to tell her, or if I should tell her at all.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 1, 2008, 08:07 PM
    I would tell her, since she may understand what was happening
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 2, 2008, 07:19 AM
    Somebody likes her and is trying to "beat" your time, so discus this and see what she says. Its in your interest to find out who is threatening her.
    KalFour Posts: 332, Reputation: 46

Jun 2, 2008, 07:25 AM
    Who do you think it is?

POssibly somoene else who's interested in her. Possibly a friend or relative who wishes for her to remai pure and thinks you're a threat.

I'd let her know. Maybe shed some light on it.

Kal

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can some, should some one take action if threatened [ 2 Answers ]

I met a girl on craigs list under strickly platonic. We became friends. She had just moved in to her first apartment, and she had no furniture. She is 19, I am 35... I bought her a lamp, Vacuum,chair, pillows, and a few other things... Then I rented at rent a center a bed room...

Being threatened with Fraud [ 1 Answers ]

I have a friend of mine that is stating they are going to state that a charge on their account was fraud. I have my paycheck deposited into their account. They informed me that they wrote a check to pay for my cell phone bill. It never showed. I went online and paid the bill, which came out of...

Threatened miscarage? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am just in to my 7th week pregnancy. The night before yesterday, I had an unusual ache in my lower area, not abdomen. It only felt tneder when I sat down or ran. The next day(yesterday) I had a really dark brown bleed followed by a little dark red. I laid up for the rest of the day and by the...

Being threatened by debt collectors [ 4 Answers ]

My grandmother baught a car and it ended up being repo'd. That was over a year ago.Now there is a company and she isn't sure if it's a law firm or a collection company.The letter she has says both it says that she now owes 9000.00 on the car.She is also getting calls from them every day.They are...

View more questions Search