Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jellybellydude Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2008, 10:56 AM
    Hobbies for a 12 year old
    Hello I'm 12 years old and need a hobby I like to fish hunt hockey bike basketball and MAKE $$$ but I have a brother and sister 2 and 6 months that are always taking naps and I can't do anything but fish and bike which after a while gets boring!! I have a 14 year old brother but he is always to busy with his things and I want something to do that I can make money but have lots of fun doing it!!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 1, 2008, 11:12 AM
    Well you need to fugure out how to check back, since I have edited your email out for your protection.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could our hobbies change? [ 3 Answers ]

Is it possible that after sometime we turn off or we start obtain another one? Your experience friends:rolleyes:

What are your hobbies? [ 22 Answers ]

I LOVE video games, not just playing them, but reading about them and understanding them and their culture. However, videogames aren't socially acceptable. When Im playing my Xbox 360 my parents always look at me bad like Im supposed to be doing something more important and I always feel bad when...

I have no hobbies too.bad! [ 11 Answers ]

I feel I have no hobbies too! Job is boring, life is boring! Every day I want to do is waiting for off duty, then go home, watching TV or listening to music, or sleeping. And I do the same things at my weekend! I do not want to go outside, unless I have to do something shopping, always prefer to...

What are your hobbies [ 15 Answers ]

Dear memebers, Would u help a 24/7 single hard worker find a hobby please?:D I mean, I do hang out with my girl friends, going to nursing home help with the elders. I do read, study about plants and acupuncture. I want to play golf but it's kind of expensive for me at this moment. What...

View more questions Search