Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Marcia Day Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2008, 08:16 AM
    Getting citizenship
    Hello . I`m legally in GREECE and working have been for 5 years can I apply for Greek citizenship. Thank you
    acrules3 Posts: 76, Reputation: 3

Aug 14, 2008, 09:50 PM
    If you have no Greek ancestors, then you can apply for Greek citizenship after being legally in Greece for 10 years.

There is an exception if you are married to a Greek citizen, and have a child. Then, you can apply after living in Greece for 3 years.

There is a language competency test, etc.
    nickeknew Posts: 167, Reputation: 9

Aug 14, 2008, 09:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by acrules3
    If you have no Greek ancestors, then you can apply for Greek citizenship after being legally in Greece for 10 years.

There is an exception if you are married to a Greek citizen, and have a child. Then, you can apply after living in Greece for 3 years.

There is a language competency test, etc.
    Took the words out of my mouth

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I gain citizenship in europe and renounce my citizenship in America [ 23 Answers ]

I have always wanted to move away from the U.S. but I want to do it permanently without the hassle of work visas and "checking in" every year or so. All the flights are very expensive as well. I was told by an acquaintance that I can even receive money for renouncing my citizenship! How do I go...

Citizenship [ 4 Answers ]

Hi All, I am 26 yrs of age, Both my parents have a portuguese passports and also ID cards. How do I go about attain a passport before I get married?? This year?? I live in dubai and the nearest consulate is in Saudi Arabia and they are very slow. I WAS BORN IN DUBAI AND I HAVE LIVED HERE...

View more questions Search