Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DancinButterfly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2008, 08:17 PM
    About gold-electroplated jewelry
    I just have read and re-read the FTC rules and searched all over the internet, but didn't find anything that would 100% clarify my doubts. So I really hope to get your input! My question is: would it comply with FTC rules to use term "18K gold g.e.p. (or 18K gold GEP, for that matter)" in item title? Or I can only use "18K gep", without word "gold"? It bothers me very much do not know it for certain...
    flipper981 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2008, 06:20 PM
    You will want to be 100 % clear that this item is electroplated. By putting the word GOLD and then initials for electroplating it can be confusing. I would suggest GEP or gold electro plated. The clearer you are the less liability you will hold.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gold jewelry [ 1 Answers ]

Please can you tell me the symbol on my gold 333 fbm id like to no which country and I've looked and can't find this mark and id like to no the age

Getting money for gold jewelry [ 1 Answers ]

What other places can I go to other than pawn shops to get money for gold. Thanks in advance.

Getting money for gold jewelry [ 1 Answers ]

What is the best way to get money from gold jewelry. I know about pawn shops, is there other sources. Any info will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

View more questions Search