Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pixiepeel Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2008, 07:15 PM
    Boyfriends 19th Birthday Ideas
    Im taking him out to London, UK where we live
    If anyone lives in London and knows any awesome places a 19yr old guy would want to go please let me know
    And please don't say the usual (london eye, parliament, etc etc been there done all that)
    And also what else I can do to make his birthday unfortgetful
    We have been tgether nearly 4 yrs so it has to be special
    I have a budget of £80-100
    Please help.
    sampatrick Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

Jun 1, 2008, 11:02 PM
    Decorate his room with flowers and good curtains so that as he wakes up on that day he finds himself very special. Wish him on his birthday with beautiful birthday cards. Serve him breakfast cooked by you. Gift him his favorite sports magazine or electronic gadgets according to his passion. Take him out for the whole day. Go to those places where you have spent your best days and cherish those moments. Then go for a lovely candle lit dinner for two. Don't you think the evening is already special.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 5, 2008, 01:18 AM
    I really like the answer above!

What are some things that have a special interest for him, please? I hope that he hasn't had his birthday yet..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

50th Birthday Party Ideas. [ 12 Answers ]

Yes, I am planning a 50th Birthday bash for my mother. I just need some very neat and original ideas on how to go about doing it. Her birthday is on st.patty's day. Any ideas would be appreciated

Birthday party ideas [ 5 Answers ]

Kay so my birthday is coming up in a few months. And I will be turning 14. Any party ideas? I mean my grandma will pay for a ton of stuff. Sooooo... Please help Thanks. ♥Janelle:D

Birthday Party Ideas [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I just joined the club and am in need of some help... I am a single mother of 2 and need some advice on what to do for my kids birthday parties. My son will be turning 3 years old in June and my daughter will be turning 2 in July. I am planning on inviting 15-20 kids in the same age group....

View more questions Search