Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    madhatter69 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2008, 10:22 AM
    Trying to find movie name/70's/horror
    Ok here goes...
    I'm trying to find out the movie title of what I think to be a horror/thriller/suspence movie
    That was made sometime in the probably early to middle 1970's.I was born in 1969 & remember seeing it when I was pretty young because it creeped me out big time!
    Now this is what I only remember taking place in the movie---- there was a scene where a woman or 2 women are at home in a middle class suburban neighborhood. The doorbell rings & they open it to reveal a delivery driver of some mail/package company who hands them over a package to one of the women. The package is small enough to fit in the palm of one hand and may or may not have a ribbon & bow on the outside of it. The girl or woman who has received the package opens it up & and I think there is some kind of alarming and/or small message of foreboding dread! She proceeds to open it completely, only to shriek & gasp in terror because the small box contains her boyfriend's/fiance's/husband's severed ring finger! And there is no doubt that it belongs to her partner because she recognizes the ring that is still on the finger!
    That is all I remember happening in the movie. I have been trying to find out the title for some time now.Can anyone enlighten me on this elusive mvie title?! :cool:
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2008, 08:39 PM
    It *might* be a 1977 TV movie called Force of Evil.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

70's or 80's Horror Movie Identification [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I was hoping someone could please help me identify a movie. It was a horror movie from either the 70's or 80's, and all I recall is that a boy is in the kitchen chopping some vegetables or fruit and chops off his finger. His mother is swimming (I think) and comes in upset for having been...

Looking for title of late 70's horror movie [ 2 Answers ]

I only saw the trailer of this film on TV, and I only remember is one scene: There was a guy in overalls and a farmer-type hat. He got an evil look in his eyes, and when he opened his mouth it was full of razor-sharp teeth. I don't think he was a vampire -- at least not in the traditional...

70's Horror Movie [ 4 Answers ]

I am looking for the title of a 70's horror movie The scenes I remember are I think it's about about a house the people are getting killed in. Saw the advertisements but never saw the movie

70's horror movie [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a movie I saw as a young kid at the drive-in.. The only part I really remember is this guy puts on a suit and the collar tightens and strangles him.. Then I remember him dead in the back of a garbage truck wrapped in a dry cleaners bag, and the truck was smashing...

Name this 70's horror movie. [ 3 Answers ]

I've been trying to figure out the name of this movie I saw in the mid 70's about these kids who lived in some old house and they ended up killing people who were staying there. One scene showed a kid on a swing with a machete attached to it swinging down and impaling a guy. Another scene showed a...

View more questions Search