Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danielecutter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2008, 07:51 AM
    90s TV show called 911
    HI,
    I'm reallly desperate to find this TV show. One of my friends was in it in the 90s, its called 911. Does anyone know how to watch episodes or if they have a website?
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2008, 07:53 AM
    Here you go, this is all I could find on Rescue 911.

Rescue 911 - TV.com
    gtf455 Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Jun 2, 2008, 09:00 PM
    you I used to watch it all the time. They would reinact all the rescue calls and what happened. It's called rescue 911. Sometimes they play it randomley on this one health channel.
    gtf455 Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Jun 2, 2008, 09:07 PM
    Also you can watch them on YouTube
    berrysweetncgurl Posts: 166, Reputation: 19

Jun 7, 2008, 07:49 AM
    Rescue 911... wow that show scared me when it come on... the opening music was very eerie
    uncleroyhoggins Posts: 15, Reputation: 4

Aug 21, 2008, 11:47 AM
    That's the one Shatner hosted...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to prevent PowerPoint slide show viewers from editing the show [ 1 Answers ]

I have a powerpoint presentation with custom animation (pictures fading in automatically and music playing in the background) that I want to sent to people as a Slide Show to view but NOT allow them to change. There are no settings in PowerPoint to protect against edits and Microsoft's web site...

I can't remember what this show was called. [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so, I remember this show back from the 90's and I think it was called Amanda Anaconda or something like that. All the people in the show looked non-animated, but looked like they were cut out of a magazine or something. And the Amanda girl had a dog, and would also go to school with this real...

Kids show ? I can't remembe what its called. [ 2 Answers ]

It was an old children's show in the early 90's, and there were two fuxxy blue and purple creatures... they were on a TV in the show... and they sang the "one eyed one horned flying purple people eater" so, and I can't remember what the heck the show is called if anyone by nechance knows the answer...

80's kids show w/ group called "The Rockets" [ 3 Answers ]

Hello there, I have been searcing the web for days for info about a kids show that was on during the 80's: All I can remember is that there was a group of kids ranging in ages who were all members of a singing group called "The Rockets"-There was a young sister and older brother and a boy named...

View more questions Search