Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MEPLUSTHREE Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2008, 02:04 PM
    Reporting Cash Basis versus Accrual Basis Income
    Mostert Music Company had the following transactions in March:
    a. Sold instruments to customers for $10,000; received $6,000 in cash and the rest on account. The cost of the instruments was $7,000.
    b. Purchased $4,000 of new instruments inventory; paid $1,000 in cash and owed the rest on account.
    c. Paid $600 in wages for the month.
    d. Received a $200 bill for utilities that will be paid in April.
    e. Received $1,000 from customers as deposits on orders of new instruments to be sold to the customers in April.
    Complete the following statements:
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

May 31, 2008, 06:41 PM
    Please see our guidelines for submitted homework problems:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/financ...-b-u-font.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cash basis income statement vs. Accrual basis income statement [ 5 Answers ]

What is the difference between a cash-basis income statement and an accrual-basis income statement? For example, how would I record a cash basis income statement for April, May, and June, if the company started in April? HELP!

Reporting Cash Basis versus Accrual Basis Income [ 3 Answers ]

Please help, I'm confused. Music Company had the following transactions in March: a. Sold instruments to customers for $10,000; received $6,000 in cash and the rest on account. The cost of the instruments was $7,000. b. Purchased $4,000 of new instruments inventory; paid $1,000 in cash and...

Reporting cash basis versus accrual basis income [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me. I am an online student and new to accounting. Forllowing transactions in March. Do both cash basis and accrual basis income a) Sold instrument to customers for $10,000; received $6000 in cash and the rest on account. The cost of the instrument was $7000 b)Purchased $4000 of...

Cash and Accrual basis accounting [ 1 Answers ]

In the first year of operations, Harden Co. earned $39,000 in revenues and received $33,000 cash from this customers. The company incurred expenses of $22,500 but had not paid $2,250 of them at year-end. Harden also prepaid $3,750 cash for expenses that would be incurred the next year. ...

View more questions Search