Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ruthstrivedi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2008, 01:24 PM
    How to go about after receiving EAC number?
    I received the EAC number and the ststus shown in the Uscis homepage says " Case received and pending." I know they will provide my employer with I 129 form, then I have to sched an appointment with the US consulate after getting all the relevannt docs from my employer. The question is that
    1) After receiving the I129 form can I start working?
    2) Scheduling appointment in the US const, do I have to go to india, because I am in NY right now.. on some other visa type?
    3) Does my visa needs to be stamped now with H1 to get started with work in US.. that sure means I have to go to india?
    4) When approx can I receive my I129?
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

May 30, 2008, 09:03 PM
    Similar question here:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/immigr...sa-213764.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Receiving a summons [ 5 Answers ]

My stepson is 27 and does not live with us (over 5 years now). He totaled a friend of his car and has not contacted him to make some kind of payment plan. The friend and his girlfriend are now suing him and sent a summons to our home for him appear in court December 2007. Since he does not...

If I register for a business number in Canada and provide my social Insurance number. [ 1 Answers ]

If I register for a business number in Canada and provide my social Insurance number.. ... will my SIN always be "connected" with my business? In other words, as far as Canada REvenue is concerned are they 2 different entities? I want to apply for Bus # for a sole propriatorship

Receiving email [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know why someone sending me an email from a Yahoo account is not being received by my outlook 2003 account?

Receiving an inheritance [ 1 Answers ]

I am receiving an inheritance from an uncle that pass in Canada (I live in Colorado), the amount is around 40k... what are my tax liabilities, I know that I will get about 71% of this because of the canada/us exchange.. do have have to declare this as income (state and federal)? Thanks!

View more questions Search