Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EuRa Posts: 315, Reputation: 64

May 30, 2008, 12:30 PM
    Someone give me a pat on the back.
    I never do this, and I don't want to brag to my friends or family, so I'll post to strangers.

I recently took my Praxis II test on Mathematics Content Knowledge (0061) and received the Recognition Of Excellence (ROE) Award! I'M SO PSYCHED THAT I WANT TO SCREAM OUTLOUD!! WOOHOOOO!!

I'm not exactly looking for responses, I just needed to get that out of my system. Now I can teach! So excited! :)
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2008, 12:41 PM
    I always say it's not bragging if it is true. I could not pass it let alone get an award. CONGRATS you should be proud!!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 30, 2008, 12:51 PM
    Way to go
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jun 1, 2008, 05:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by EuRa
    I never do this, and I don't want to brag to my friends or family, so I'll post to strangers.

I recently took my Praxis II test on Mathematics Content Knowledge (0061) and received the Recognition Of Excellence (ROE) Award! I'M SO PSYCHED THAT I WANT TO SCREAM OUTLOUD!!!! WOOHOOOO!!!!!!!

im not exactly looking for responses, i just needed to get that out of my system. now i can teach! so excited! :)
    Congrats!! By all means, share the news with family and friends! Hope you enjoy your new career... I've found nothing more challenging at times, but nothing more rewarding either... :)
    tadita83 Posts: 130, Reputation: 16

Jun 3, 2008, 08:29 PM
    I got that award for the Elementary Ed Praxis, which was easy, but I have heard that the Math Test is super hard so congrats.

And hey, you worked hard for that grade and you deserve bragging rights so you just tell as many people as you want:D
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2008, 08:31 PM
    You have reason to be proud. Woo hoo for you!!
    Enjoy your job.
    IM4U Posts: 156, Reputation: 16

Jun 25, 2008, 05:27 PM
    Still taking pats on the back? Congrats!
    reinsuranc Posts: 92, Reputation: 6

Aug 19, 2008, 06:51 PM
    Congratulations! Lots of math majors consider the Praxis II Math exam to be quite a difficult exam!

I also passed that exam. I was aided immeasurably by the sample problems and solutions at PRAXIS II MATH
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2008, 08:29 PM
    I can barely get past sixth grade math. Numbers numb my brain. Glad we have people like you that can do the math!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I try to get her back? Or give up? Need advice... [ 17 Answers ]

I need some advice… I was with this great girl for like 5 years… we lived together and it was leading towards a life together. Things got rough in a weird period of our lives – lots of arguing and fighting -- so we split for a month to think about things (mutually). Within a month she was with...

Give it back to bank? [ 1 Answers ]

I want to walk away form an investment property and be done with it. Losing 900 a month with a tenant. Don't want to go bad on primary, cars, student loans, or anything.

Why won't he give me back my stuff? [ 17 Answers ]

My ex broke up with me 11 days ago. That day I told him he has my mom's DVD and few insignificant things. I asked him if he could drop it off at my desk the next morning at work. He agreed and said that I had his oil pan. The next day I got to work and the DVD was not waiting for me. I thought...

Should I give him time to get him back [ 5 Answers ]

There's a great guy, I liked him... long story short I took a risk and asked him out for coffee... he didn't even know who I was but went. I kind of scared him with my emotions and so he politley asked me to stop so I haven't contacted him since.. trying to repect his wishes... it's the hardest...

I have 2 give it back? [ 11 Answers ]

Hello to all - I was wondering- My fiancé bought me an engagement ring a little over a year ago-& we have been together going on 4 years now. Anyway,- Out of curiosity- if we ever broke up, would I have to give the ring back to him? I don't know if it makes any difference, but I live in NY....

View more questions Search