Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    diogenis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2008, 09:58 AM
    Immigration fraud in Canada
    How to report immigration fraud in Canada?

Thanks.

g.z.
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

May 30, 2008, 11:20 AM
    Contact your local RCMP, they will have the resources to further deal with the situation.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2008, 01:28 PM
    Actually you should be contacting CIC (Citizenship and Immigration Canada)

1 888 242‑2100 (# in Canada only)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Immigration fraud? [ 11 Answers ]

Where can I write to find out the status of an immigration fraud complaint I turned in in Las Vegas, Nevada immigration dept. All I want to know is if they received the papers I sent regarding this fraud.. Anybody know? Email me

Immigration fraud? [ 2 Answers ]

27 years ago, my friend immigrated in the United States through her parents. She was 23 years old and a college graduate. Little did we know that she married her boyfriend secretly before going to the United States and for some reason unknown to us, she did not keep in touch with him and later...

Immigration fraud [ 2 Answers ]

I just found that my exwife use me to get her green card,she accused me to abuse her,and I went to criminal court for about 7 months,to proof that she was lie and a jury found me no guilty,she use all these to get her green card,how I can report or stop all this pain that she did with me?? thank you

Immigration fraud [ 2 Answers ]

Why is it that immigration fraud is taken so lightly or so it seems? If immigration laws were stronger and suspicious marriages were looked into like they should be for the 3 yrs someone needs to be married to stay here then I believe a lot of people would be in jail and a lot sent back to their...

Immigration Fraud [ 4 Answers ]

In Canada what is the penalty for immigration fraud?

View more questions Search