Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    3littlepigs Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2008, 09:19 AM
    Stamped concrete Pool Deck Seal
    I need to seal our pool deck (Stamped Concrete).

What is the best product for seal with non-slipping ?
    I don’t want to kill my kids yet.:D
    Any suggestion please !
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 30, 2008, 03:58 PM
    Here is the dilemma, most sealers are oil based and you will kill the kids. My advice is to seal in October after the season has ended, the seal will be well soaked in and partailly evaporated by next May.
    king21573 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2008, 08:47 PM
    Use An Acrilyic Based Sealer And Add A Non Skid Called Shark Grip

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A/G Pool skimmer opening damaged and won't seal. [ 2 Answers ]

A few years ago I had ice damage to the skimmer on my 27 ft round A/G pool. I replaced the skimmer and gaskets and it held for a few years. This year I had the liner replaced and water is leaking out of the skimmer. My pool guy is coming over to double up on the gaskets and he says that should...

Stamped concrete patio [ 1 Answers ]

What base should be used for a stamped concrete patio: crushed concrete vs. sand? I live in Michigan if it makes any difference. Thanks!

Concrete pool deck material [ 3 Answers ]

My concrete pool deck was resurfaced 5 years ago by applying material using a hopper,same as doing the knockdown ceiling in a house. I have repaired cracks and want to resurface the cracks with the same knockdown textured finish to blend in with the rest of the deck. I have the hopper and...

Seal drain opening in concrete slab [ 1 Answers ]

I have just installed a one piece tub/shower unit in my basement. I had to break out about 15 inches of concrete slab from the box that was originally there to accommodate a tub. The hole is completely under the tub which which will be framed into the walls on 3 sides. Should the opening in my slab...

Covered patio on/near pool deck [ 1 Answers ]

I have been wanting to do a covered area of around part of my pool for sometime now. My backyard is quite small - the pool deck starts at the house and ends at the back fence. This will require me to put my posts on my pool deck. It is a cool deck (I think that's the right kind), it looks kind of...

View more questions Search