Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brittneybam Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

May 30, 2008, 08:52 AM
    Why doesn't he call me?
    Ok o I started going out with this guy named Brooks on the very last day of school and I am 12 so Its not like I get to see him over the summer. And I gave him my number on the last day of school and he hasn't called me and school ended on Tuesday and its Friday! Every time I call him he doesn't answer and He still hasn't called me! What should I do?:confused:
    damaged Posts: 186, Reputation: 11

May 30, 2008, 09:48 AM
    Okay, he has your number and hasn't called... you called but he didn't pick up.. Time to leave him alone.. Apparently he's not interested... Try to forget about him and well if he calls ignore him for a bit.. and then if you wish to talk to him, then talk.. but don't call him anymore.. let him call you..
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 30, 2008, 09:52 AM
    What should you do? Honey, go play with your friends, ride your bike, go swimming, you're 12, there's plenty of time for boys later.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do you call this? [ 1 Answers ]

A USA citizen went to another country to get married to bring that person in the USA. Is that legal?

Should I call him? [ 4 Answers ]

I met a very lovely guy, we exchanged the phone numbers and had a first date. Afterwards we've been in touch sending text and then one week later met on the street and he immediately propose another meeting. I was a bit scared to agree and told him I'll inform him about the time in the evening....

Who can I call? [ 1 Answers ]

I have A girlfriend in Ghana. I paid for her passport and required her to send me a copy. Who can I call to find out if the passport is good and belongs to her? Peterlyas01

View more questions Search