Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mum2be Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2008, 07:08 AM
    My boyfriend wants a 3 sum
    Hi there been with my boyfriend 2 years and I am 34 weeks pregnant with are 1st baby he now wants a 3 sum or 4 sum. We never have sex but he wants this more then having sex with me what can I do? I don't think I would like it at all I just want him no one else. Does this mean he's not happy with are sex life? Or he's to timeing me? Can't anyone help?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 30, 2008, 07:10 AM
    He should be more interested in getting the home ready for his new baby.
    igman Posts: 69, Reputation: 7

May 30, 2008, 02:42 PM
    Does he want the 3/4 some now, while you are pregnant ? If he does then he is being totally selfish. I understand that because of your condition he may not be "getting it" as often as he would like but he needs to understand. If you are saying that he wants it after the baby then that is something you two need to discuss what you are open to in your sexual relationship.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

May 30, 2008, 02:46 PM
    If you're not okay with it, then that's it. Period. The subject should be dropped.

I'd be interested to know why he suddenly has the urge for a threesome or foursome, though.

As to what it MEANS--you'd have to ask him.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 30, 2008, 03:24 PM
    Tell him to use both hands and that a "three some" but no, first it is not a good idea, and a bad idea if one partner is against it.
    It can bring disease, it can cause jealously, and normally leads to a emotional cheating.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2008, 01:05 PM
    Ask him to treat you specially well because you are pregnant... take you out for dinner, go to movies, have a card party with friends... and so forth. That is what decent men do, girl!

This isn't the time to introduce sexual risk taking into your relationship.
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

May 31, 2008, 06:30 PM
    I doubt if you realize that your boyfriend is not the type of a reliable partner. Is he really the "right one" for you?

Alternative : what you should do in such an unreasonable situation like this : agree with him for a threesome. But insist on only a second male, instead of a second female.
    That will stop him "dead" in his demand tracks...

Choux is correct with her point on sexual risk taking. It's a no no in your condition!!

Success !
    hjpan Posts: 902, Reputation: 29

May 31, 2008, 06:49 PM
    3-sum when pregnant?

Looks like he's in between the legs, not in the heart.
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2008, 06:42 PM
    Alternative : what you should do in such an unreasonable situation like this : agree with him for a threesome. But insist on only a second male, instead of a second female.
    That will stop him "dead" in his demand tracks...
    Good point.

Sounds like a deal breaker to me. Bad idea that he had to bring this up given your condition.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2008, 11:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Credendovidis
    I doubt if you realize that your boyfriend is not the type of a reliable partner. Is he really the "right one" for you?

That will stop him "dead" in his demand tracks ....

Choux is correct with her point on sexual risk taking. It's a no no in your condition !!!

Success !
    Real odd request from a guy when his wife is pregnant... but since marriage isn't apparently high on his priority list maybe this says something about your place in things as far as he is concerned.

But its your life and never be pressured into doing anything you either don't want to do or aren't comfortible doing by anyone.

I love this take on it however. I'll bet that stops him dead in his tracks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend vs ex sort of boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

I've like this guy for 8 - 10 months his name was lets say Scott. Scott and I never actually went out but we liked each other. Said ' I love you' and held hands did what normal couples would do. He didn't ask because he wanted to be 100% sure if out relationship would last. I liked him a lot...

Ex boyfriend? [ 2 Answers ]

My ex and I ended about six weeks ago, due to lack of trust from our pasts not from our relationship. Also he was under a lot of family stress. However when we were together emotionally and physically we were very close and deep in love it was obvious to us and others. He pulled away when...

My mom and my boyfriend. [ 4 Answers ]

I don't know what to do anymore... my mom doesn't like the fact that my boyfriend smokes and well I don't mind it... I actually smoke as well... I just don't feel like she should judge who I am with...

I'm quite hot but my boyfriend doesn't want to have sex with me much as I do [ 8 Answers ]

This is the first problem that I ever have and first guy that I ever met in my life.. I know him and be with him over than one month I'm 24 he just 23.. All the guys that I date or be with before they always want to sleep with me even the first night we met and I always turn guys head.. some people...

How do I get over my ex boyfriend? [ 7 Answers ]

I dated this guy for 6 years and now its been over for about 5 months,he is my brothers best friend and he is always at my house.what do I do to get over him?

View more questions Search