Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    broad88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2008, 03:04 AM
    Bloody discharge after sex
    5 years ago I had a radical hysterectomy. 8 weeks ago I started a relationship with a man that is very well endowed. After we have sex when I get up to go to the bathroom the seamun that comes out is a light red color. We had sex last night and I had him pull out to see if his seman was that color and it is not it is a white creamy color as it should be. What should I do.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 30, 2008, 04:22 AM
    Sometimes it is simply a matter of better lubrication as friction can cause irritation resulting in spotting or slight bleeding. Be sure you have ample time for your own arousal, or you may want to consider a lubricating aid. Sometimes after a hysterectomy this becomes necessary for comfort.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bloody discharge, shorter period last cycle - tubes tied! [ 2 Answers ]

A litte over a year ago, June of 06 to be exact, I had a tubal during the c-section of my second child. Since then, my periods have been completely normaL ( lasting 7 days and heavy as to before the tubal a few days and terribe cramping ) anyhow, I started again LAST Sat I believe the 29 or 30th...

Bloody EWCM discharge with clot [ 1 Answers ]

OMG! I have been having EWCM for about 2or3 days now, but I'm now experiencing cramping, bleeding and a clot with the mucus.. It's very stretchy (sorry). I've recently started drinking apple cider vinegar for weight loss. Is this a part of ovulation?

Pet dog with bloody poop [ 1 Answers ]

I just took my dog out for her morning walk when I saw she pooped out about 5 drops of blood with a brown mushy looking poop. Then she went again and this time she pooped at least 20 or more drops of blook along with another mushy poop. She's a middle sized, adult dog, 4 yrs old. I've already...

Bloody nose [ 1 Answers ]

I've always gotten bloody noses, especially in the winter, so its no supprise to me, but the last two days, I've gotten really bad ones. The first time, I was driving down the highway, and it started, so I grabbed a tissue... no big deal. It instantly filled my nose though, and went down into my...

Bloody Solution [ 4 Answers ]

Is blood a solution? solution= solute + solvent it seems like there are two answers to the question, but I have no firm grasp of which is more correct.

View more questions Search