Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swordfish75 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

May 30, 2008, 03:04 AM
    Twilight Zone Mystery Episode ?
    Caught the beginning of this sometime in the 80s,I remember it was in colour and it was about miracle water that made people younger the more they drank it... anyone remember this one ? :confused:
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

May 30, 2008, 06:16 AM
    Yep, I remember that one. Once your hooked on the stuff...

"The Twilight Zone" Aqua Vita (1986)

(Link contains spolier)
    swordfish75 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

May 30, 2008, 11:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by swordfish75
    Caught the begining of this sometime in the 80s,i remember it was in colour and it was about miracle water that made people younger the more they drank it...anyone remember this one ? :confused:
    Nice one Gekko...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Twilight Zone Episode name? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm looking for an episode of 'The Twilight Zone' that I saw when I was a child. It's an episode from the late 80's or early 90's, so it's in color, here's the premise.. . A young couple is having financial difficulties when one day they get a knock on the door, it's a very old man(50's-70's). He...

2 zone oil heat, 2nd zone runs 1st zone [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, We have a 2 zone oil burner. The 1st zone (upstairs) runs separately and works no problem. The 2nd zone(basment), when we try to run 2nd zone separately , it seems to run zone 1(upstairs) and the baseboard heating upstairs gets hot and heats zone 1 even thought we have the t-stat set low...

Twilight Zone [ 1 Answers ]

What band sings Twilight Zone and who is the lead singer?

Twilight zone [ 5 Answers ]

I remember that it was a movie from the twlight show.. I woman was outside gardening and she had found a wooden box and in it was a silverr necklace. She had discovered that when she would put it on and say the words SHUT UP everyone would freeze. So she went into the grocery mall and wanted the...

View more questions Search