Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    VASAVIKKD Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2008, 12:31 AM
    Space for window ac
    How much back space needed for winow acs. Means tp circulate air I am having lesser space. Is the aor cirulation is freely there to suck the air and blow the air. Fir thea I need tinimum space to be leaved to ac behind the ac mechine.
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2008, 05:28 AM
    English please

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend left because she needed space. Giving her space, but how do I get her back [ 14 Answers ]

My girlfriend of 1 1/2 years broke up with me. She said that she needed space. The reasoning behind this is that she says she just felt unhappy for a while, because of some of my actions. I love her dearly, and I have been giving her the space she has requested. She says that she loves me, but...

How to close all the childwindows(popup window) when closing the parent window [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, all In javascript I need to close all the child windows that I have opened through a parent window Scenario: Here I will be having as many as child window opened and name given to the child window can not be tracked because each will be having a different name, and I am using 70 to...

Window ac [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to twike a window ac to be used in a homemade walk in cooler

Tub surround with window [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am installing a tub surround and have a window to go around. I am wondering how to install the casings around it. I have a PVC window and the jambs have been cut flush to the surround. I bought plastic casings to try and minimize moisture damage but have no clue what adhesive to use to adhere...

Window A/C into Wall A/C space? [ 3 Answers ]

Our wall A/C compressor died, so we're replacing the whole unit. Do you recommend putting a Window A/C into the slot, if it fits... and of course cover any openings with foam, then duct-tape? We did that last time... and the one now defunct did last 6 years... in AZ. But, would one MADE as a...

View more questions Search