Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    madisonjay Posts: 48, Reputation: 2

May 29, 2008, 11:19 PM
    I can't remember
    This movie may sound crazy, but the movie was about family of Ants/Aliens. The Aliens/Ants could change into to humans and back to these big as ants anytime they wanted. They mainly stayed in there human form throwout the movie, The movie took place in the country, the Ants/humans had moved into a new town, They were like the perfect picture family as humans there was a father son mother and daughter. At the time the Ants had moved into the new town they town was having fairs and cooking contest etc (4th of july). I also remember the ants/aliens/humans fighting about the daughter having sex with a human and getting pregnant. I also remember them eating nothing but sugar. The movie was made in the 90's and it was really funny I remember the girl ants being very:D hot when she was a human lmao
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

May 30, 2008, 05:51 AM
    It's got to be this one...

Meet the Applegates (1991)
    madisonjay Posts: 48, Reputation: 2

May 30, 2008, 06:30 AM
    Lol yeah that's the movie, its such a funny movie, thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Remember this? [ 4 Answers ]

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relationships/saucy-dreams-67639-post306565.html#post306565 For those who remember this post. Its been 2 months and I found out that she told her ex husband about it, and that I feel out with her due to this and accussed her of sending a text to my man... she is...

Does anyone remember. [ 3 Answers ]

Maybe someone out there can help me with this, does anyone remember a children's TV show called Zoobaleezoo (not sure if I spelled it correctly)? I know that where I live (Central Pennsylvania) it was aired on PBS in the mornings. Does anyone know if it is available on DVD? The last I heard,...

Anybody remember this from the 80s? [ 1 Answers ]

This isn't a question, I just never see anybody talking about it? Remember that cartoon the Wuzzles? Not many people do? About the talking animals and their daily adventures? I remember a hippopotamus and a lion. I can't really remember anything about the cartoon except what I've written. It...

Please help me remember [ 5 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the artist name and title of the song with the following lyrics: "What you gonna do when you get out of jail? I'm gonna have some fun. And what do you consider fun? Fun natural fun." "i'm in heaven with my boyfriend my lucky boyfriend theres no beginning and there is...

View more questions Search