Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    madisonjay Posts: 48, Reputation: 2

May 29, 2008, 09:55 PM
    Favorite Scary Movie 90s
    Okay, as a child
    I am looking for a movie that was made in 90s/80s. I remember very detail but the name for so reason, so here I go. Lol The movie started with a little girl and her parents moving into a new house, and the little girl saw this cat in the drive way, I believe the cat was the guardian of the house, the little girl wanted to keep the cat, but the father said no because they already had a bird as the family pet. But the let her keep it anyway. The girl found out the their was a little monster that come out the wall at night but the cat was there to protect her every time, but one day the bird was gone and the father blamed the cat and the cat had to be put outside that same night the little monster came out of the wall, while the little girl was asleep and the little monster try to steal her breath but the cat got back into to the house and kill it. The little girl looked like Drew Barrymore
    The monster weight like 2 pounds it was black with dreads locks type braids, he had a really big head and ugly teeth. Help me please lol
    dias06 Posts: 110, Reputation: 26

May 29, 2008, 10:25 PM
    "cat's eye" - little girl is drew barrymore
    madisonjay Posts: 48, Reputation: 2

May 29, 2008, 10:49 PM
    Lmao I am thanks so much "Drew Barrymore"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A childhood movie about changing heads! Not scary! [ 2 Answers ]

There is a childhood movie I used to love! It was a woman who would change heads! She would just pick one for the day like they were shoes. But this was not a scary movie! It's a kids movie! I believe it was made in the 70;s or 80's! Can anyone help!

Looking for scary movie [ 4 Answers ]

This is a scary movie made in the 60s, there was a murder and money involved and in the end this crazy old lady gets caught. And this is the important thing! That really sticks out the most. She rocks in this chair and keeps singing a song that goes kind of like this. WITH A HEY NONY, NONY, NONY,...

Scary computer movie, can't remember name [ 2 Answers ]

I saw the movie once, when I was a little child. My mother probably thought it was a good movie for me to see, though I was a bit shocked afterwards. Its about a bronze colored solid cube like computer, mainly standing on 1 point of the cube. As far as I can remember its in a lab, and can't...

Old scary movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hardly any scary movies actually scare me but this one did. It was in not in color, whether that was intentional or whether it was so old, I'm not sure: It starts with this lovely young couple buying an old house for real cheap. He travels a lot so she's left alone a lot in this house. At first,...

View more questions Search