Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BigS Posts: 80, Reputation: 6

May 29, 2008, 09:40 PM
    Trip to Barbados
    I want to travel to Barbados in late July a and return before 10 Aug. Where can I get cheap tickets. What is considered cheap and am I too late for a reasonably priced ticket.:(
    jillianleab Posts: 1,194, Reputation: 279
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2008, 09:39 AM
    Check on all of the online ticket sites such as cheaptickets.com, travelocity.com, cheapflights.com, kayak.com, orbitz.com, etc and compare your results. You are not too late to get a decently priced ticket, but that being said, I'm not sure what flights to Barbados are running right now (depends a lot on your location). Keep in mind there are going to be a lot of fuel charges right now as well.

Enjoy your trip, Barbados is beautiful!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trip to NY [ 1 Answers ]

My ultimate vacation would be to go to Manhattan ,ny! But the only problem I'm having is were to stay I want to be in downtown around everything so any on ideas on the best place to stay?? Also I would love to know what is the best things to see I know the basics like statue of liberty,time square...

GFI trip with light [ 5 Answers ]

I am not an electrician. I am converting a bathroom outlet to a GFI outlet. There is a lightswitch next to the outlet that shares using the load (red) wire. I have set it up exactly the same as the original one (non-GFI), and the GFI outlet will work, but when I turn on the light, the GFI trips....

Vacation trip [ 5 Answers ]

Hi All, I have been dating my b/f now for 2 and 1/2 years few weeks ago his friend decided to plan and trip to Puetor Rico so they left they went for a week. He is currently there now. I was just curious I never been there is it a place were there are a lot of singles or is it a party place?...

View more questions Search