Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Unique_Diva Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2008, 08:34 PM
    Benoquin Pigmentation!
    Hi hope some one can help me, I had uneven skin tone and used benqouin aka monobenzone for a whole year and achieved my desired skin tone and now that I stopped using it I have gone a lot darker than I already was and it been 8 months since I stopped using the benoquin cream I think it pigementation could any 1 advise me what to use or do please I tried amelan peel but its made no different could anyone recommend me something..

Thanks
    muna Posts: 147, Reputation: 5
    -

May 30, 2008, 02:17 AM
    Hi, why don't use mono again, how many percentage have you used? I heard this a normal thing.
    Have you gotten darker when you started, because from what I heard, it is good to darken first and depig second because this how mono works, but I think on your stage from what they are saying is resistance, maybe you should try the cycle of depigmentation again

May 31, 2008, 02:39 AM
    Hi
    I used 50%, I did darken 1st then lightened up afew shades and started going pale so I stopped and I thought my normal skin colour was returning but in stead I gone a lot darker than what I was and have different colour tones all around, I don't want to use mono again as I regret it already it was a Big Mistake if only I knew that before I started using this:(
    -

May 31, 2008, 05:49 AM
    Give bio claire a try, their prices are good, let us know when you start to see results
    There web sites you ask a chemist, or a dermatologist online, some are free some are not, you can ask a chemist, I think a chemist would give a better answer, your skin now is different from the skin you've always had, mono changes the structure not like other skin lightener, it has different characteristics'
    You've used 50% the whole year? That is crazy, that is too high, you shocked your skin, a chemist will give you the right solution
    Retzy (a member) has the same problem I think, used it for a year and she/he got so dark, read this
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/skin-l...-194991-2.html
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

May 31, 2008, 09:05 AM
    Unique_Diva--did you use the cream or the powder?

Jun 1, 2008, 09:50 AM
    My was cream from china...

Did bio claire gud:confused:
    -

Jun 1, 2008, 11:23 AM
    I bought bio calir but still waiting for it I want to give a try, but there is another website I found today you can give them a try
    Skin Lightening Help Line - Skin Lightening Questions and Answers
    So, the cream you bought has crystal particles in it? Why did you use 50%?
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Jun 1, 2008, 11:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by muna
    I bought bio calir but still waiting for it I want to give a try, but there is another website I found today you can give them a try
    Skin Lightening Help Line - Skin Lightening Questions and Answers
    So, the cream you bought has crystal particles in it? why did you use 50%?
    Muna, that website is the one where they sell unlabeled Diana Stalder products?
    -

Jun 1, 2008, 12:49 PM
    I don't know, I found it today by accident, she sells 500grams whitening cream, DS doesn't have that amount in one jar
    faye7 Posts: 56, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2008, 07:35 PM
    hi, why don't use mono again, how many percentage have you used? I heard this a normal thing.
    Have you gotten darker when you started, because from what I heard, it is good to darken first and depig second because this how mono works, but I think on your stage from what they are saying is resistance, maybe you should try the cycle of depigmentation again
    Hi, muna this is faye7so your suppose to darken using benoquin first and then lighten I hope that's the case becausei am getting darker and could not explain it. Please share what you know if you dony mine
    -

Jun 2, 2008, 01:35 AM
    Hi Fey7, I am not an expert or a chemist but I know this, I read it somewhere.
    The area that darkens, it the area that depigs faster,
    gloomy123 Posts: 73, Reputation: 3

Jun 4, 2008, 09:38 AM
    What people don't know is monobenzone work on normal skin it kills selective hyper-active melain. And that's just normal skin . Onloy vitiligo suffers have a better chance of killing pigment permantly. Normal skin will ALWAYS PRODUCE PIGMENT NO MATTER WHAT YOU USE. YOU Cannot KILL MELAIN. ONLY SUPPRESS IT.
    nadia999 Posts: 69, Reputation: -2
    -

Jun 4, 2008, 09:49 AM
    Hi there, I read lot of posts from you, just wondering how you doing, you think mono will work to lighten hair?
    gloomy123 Posts: 73, Reputation: 3

Jun 5, 2008, 03:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nadia999
    Hi there, I read lot of posts from you, just wondering how you doing, you think mono will work to lighten hair?
    It just might I know hydroquinone does. It is a chemical component in haircolorngs too.
    adlloe Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2008, 01:11 PM
    Unique dive help me I need to know where exactly did you order you benoquin I really really need some
    adlloe Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2008, 01:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Unique_Diva
    my was cream from china...

did bio claire gud:confused:
    Do you have a number or website to give me so I can get it I would really appreciate it I really need that benoquin you used

Jun 12, 2008, 08:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by gloomy123
    it just might i know hydroquinone does. it is a chemical component in haircolorngs too.
    Hi, gloomy I hope that your better I read your post and tried it anyway, this is my last chance before laser, no matter what I use the pigment keeps coming back like this 20% benoquin my face has darken a whole lot starting to get discouragebut its only been 3 weeks and some say you will darken first and some say that you want . I am only appling it to the burn part to see what happens. Tri-luma is a good product to try its fairly new , it works as long as your skin hasn't been traumatize. Don't WANT TO BE LIGHT ANYMORE OR PALE OR YELLOW JUST WANT TO BE ONE COLOR ALL OVER
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 14, 2008, 08:51 AM
    ****** warning

muna had 5 various user names and has been using them it appears to advertise their products.
    mgfusion Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2008, 03:15 AM
    Once you have reached the dsired colour, you have to apply it only 1 or 2 times a wekk, but still need to apply it, otherwise you possibly get hyperpigmentation as in your case, the main reason for this is because vitiligo patients successfully destroy all melanin after using this , but non-vitiligo patients need to be aware with the fact that they have no pigmentation problems to start with and your body will only react to something like this, so I would recommend using benoquin less frequently to keep the results.

Jun 28, 2008, 06:41 PM
    Hi Fey7, I am not an expert or a chemist but I know this, I read it somewhere.
    The area that darkens, it the area that depigs faster,
    Listen muna diva gloomy, punkchic, don't stop posting because your helping a lot of people with your wisdom if it wasn't for that info I never would have known what was going on. You don't have to answer them please answer me hats off to you for caring

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gum Pigmentation [ 6 Answers ]

Hi! I am suffering from gum discolouration, my gums in the front of the mouth are bluish purple and since I have big gums and a big smile, its embarrassing smiling, so is there any way I can get my gums back to normal? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Skin pigmentation [ 3 Answers ]

According to Darwin, why is the area around the anus, scrotum, vulva, and nipples darker than the skin on the rest of the body

Pigmentation on the face [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I need some help from anybody who has pigmentation marks, I was considering buying Civant Skincare/Meladerm from the USA for skin lightening. I have a dark patch over my lip and on my cheeks brought on from taking the pill and sun. I have just finished having face peels and sets of blue and red...

View more questions Search