Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samunder_2000 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2006, 10:27 AM
    Stress my back?
    Hi,

I'm a newly married male (a month ago). I have sex once/twice a day. I want to learn swimming. I'm concerned that if I join for daily classes, I would be stressing my back a bit too much. Can anybody please advise? Thanks in advance.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 3, 2006, 10:33 AM
    Swimming is one of the best exercises you can do since your body is somewhat supported by the buoyancy of the water. As in any training start slow and build up.
    Starman Posts: 1,308, Reputation: 135
    -

Apr 8, 2006, 01:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by samunder_2000
    hi,

i m a newly married male (a month ago). i have sex once/twice a day. i want to learn swimming. i m concerned that if i join for daily classes, i would be stressing my back a bit too much. can anybody pls advise? thanks in advance.
    Having sex twice a day can stress your back. How come you don't worry about that?

LOL : )

But seriously. If you are careful there shouldn't be any problem with swimming-
    Unless your back is already stressed by the sex before you hit the water. Then swimming might add to the injury.
    samunder_2000 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2006, 08:57 AM
    Thank you starman. I will keep that in mind. I have joined the classes. Also I have reduced the frequency to once a day :-)
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2006, 07:16 AM
    Hi, samunder,
    I am 64 years old, used to be quite an avid swimmer, with certified life guard training.
    It never affected my sex life or swimming!
    I don't think you have anything to be concerned about. Just don't try lifting 200 pounds by yourself! LOL. Best wishes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Too much stress [ 4 Answers ]

I really don't know I feel like crap today and I don't know why I mean I had an OK day in school I had to go see this consulier today witch I hate because you I hate telling my life story to some strangers but what ever then there is this stupid kid that I had a past with telling me lies and stuff...

Stress? [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me if these are stress related symptoms. Everything started 3 weeks ago. I suffered from a 100 degree fever and horrible body aches for only 1 day. Then a severe migraine that lasted a week. (By the way I have never ever had a migraine before that.) Followed by upset stomach...

Stress [ 1 Answers ]

Why do you think it is important for people to deal with stress? Need lots of opinions doing a survey thing

Stress: [ 8 Answers ]

Tell me a few Christian ways to reduce stress! HANK :)

View more questions Search