Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moha222 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2008, 05:23 PM
    Travel Accommodation in Italy
    We are a family of five pax planning to tour Italy for 2 weeks this August. Any ideas for a house or apartment to use as a base and drive around. Preferably at a location north of Rome since we will mostly visit that part of Italy.
    Thank you in advance.
    jillianleab Posts: 1,194, Reputation: 279
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2008, 05:48 PM
    You can try an apartment exchange:

Home Exchange International. House Exchange Home Swap

Or you can look for villa rentals in Rome:

Rome Vacation Rentals, Rome Vacation Rental Homes

If you do a Google search you'll get more options.

Good luck and enjoy your trip!
    dawnelite Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2011, 07:13 AM
    You can try this short time apartment in Rome. Or you can visit this Rome official tourist website, they both have lot of information about any places to stay and any other information that would help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for accommodation in Manila, Philippines [ 1 Answers ]

I will be travelling to Manila in the Philippines in June and July, and am looking for inexpensive accommodation. I want to avoid staying in a hotel, and the condo rentals I have seen is way to expensive for me to afford. Can anybody help?

Accommodation in Dubai [ 5 Answers ]

I am planning to go to dubai for a week alongwith my wife and daughter. Is it possible to have cheap accomodaion there? I will be thankful for the information.

Free Travel / Accommodation, Is there such a thing? [ 1 Answers ]

I hope so, and that you will tell me about it. I love to travel, but I'm a housewife and I don't have enough in my budget for that luxury. Will anyone have any idea how I can go around the world for free? With a 6 year old son and a husband? Way out of one's dreams, I know. But life is short,...

Travel in Italy/France?England [ 1 Answers ]

I'll be traveling to Italy at the end of May, and then on to Paris and Rome. I freeze on airplanes, and wondered if a pair of lightweight jogging or casual pants would be okay, not too hot after landing in Rome. I was thinking about putting a short sleeved top under a light jacket, so I could...

View more questions Search