Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tekal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2008, 01:49 PM
    How many dpo did you get your positive.what were your symptoms.anything like mine?
    I am 27, and my boyfriend and I have been Trying to conceive. I Ovulated May 3rd , and had what I think is implantation bleeding 9 dpo. I had the spotting/discharge for days 9,10,11, 12, 13, 14 and then it stopped, Sometimes it would bleed more than spotting.. like a rush and then stop again like right away. Only a couple times did I have to use a pad in those 6 days or so and never did it fill. I would stop spotting for a day and then start again.. :confused:
    I never had any cramps prior to the spotting which is very unusual for me cause I get crazy cramps before my period. Never did I even feel like I was bleeding.Following the bleeding I had lots of CM for a couple days. Now I am 26dpo and 2 negative tests later.. and I am still pondering the idea of being pregnant. Not many symptoms just the occasional about of nausea and cramps and even a increased sense of smell.

The first test I took was about the time my period would normally have been due at 14 dpo. That is to say that the spotting I experienced wasn't a period. The second test was 21 dpo. ANy ideas/ Anyone been through this and in fact been pregnant? The tests were walgreens brands that detect HCg at 100
    j_troubadour Posts: 66, Reputation: 4

May 29, 2008, 02:45 PM
    I don't have any answers for you but I'd like to tell you that you're not alone. I'm in my second day of spotting right now and I'm waiting a few more days until I go and take a pregnancy test. Sorry for the lack of help but I wish you all the best and keep us posted.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 30, 2008, 03:58 AM
    Some tests will pick it up 8-10 dpo.. obviously depends on when implantation occurs as it can be within a several day time span... but for the majority of women it won't show that early. Most will have to actually be late for their period, and many others won't get a positive result for several weeks. See what happens when your next period is due... test if need be at that time. You could ask your doctor about having a blood test done... quantitative will detect the level of hcg instead of just a positive/negative result. They may go ahead with one, they may suggest seeing if you skip the next period.
    staples120703 Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Jun 2, 2008, 08:15 PM
    I don't know if this is totally accurate or not cause Im not the expert but I believe the lowel hcg level sensitivity the better, if you find a test the detects at 25 rather than 100 your a lot better off in finding out sooner rather than later if you are pregnant, also HCG doubles every 2 to 3 days so retest when you would think your about 3 weeks or more pregnant going off your ovulation date

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will she ever be mine? [ 1 Answers ]

I love a girl in my locality since my 11th class.. we also became friends bt her mom saw her with me 1 time.. I don't know what happened,1 day she asked me why I call her many times, she asked if I had sum feelings for her.. I replied yes, den she said tat she has sum1 ele in her life.. bt later I...

How can I be sure if she is mine? [ 3 Answers ]

We have been very good friends since our childhood. These days I hardly get the opportunity to meet her as we both are busy with our jobs, but that really didn't affect our friendship. I love her from the bottom of my heart, but I cannot be sure whether she has similar feelings for me or not. I...

She's mine all mine, song [ 1 Answers ]

It kind of an upbeat rock song and I'm not sure who sings it. Those are the only words I know lol

One HPT positive, 1 urines/1 blood negative and all symptoms [ 4 Answers ]

On May 13, I took a pregnancy test, with having all symptoms I'm convinced to be pregnant. The HPT test said positive right away, on 5/15 I went for blood work and didn't get results until Thursday, when they came back it was negative, I was still convinced I was pregnant so I called the obgyn...

View more questions Search