Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2008, 12:20 PM
    For muslims.
    Assalaam alaikum,

Some listening and reading material you might like to look through now and then:).

The Sunnah Islamic Page

YouTube - Abu Hamza - Being Steadfast Now. More Than Ever.

Huda Info Solutions : Holy Quran English Translation by Muhsin Khan : Surah Al-Fajr

I will keep adding more links and/or ayats to this thread as reminders.

Wa alaikum salaam

Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2008, 02:22 PM
    Assalaam alaikum,

YouTube - MUST LISTEN (Mishary-Surah Najm) One of the best I've heard

everymuslim.net - Sheikh Abdul-Hakeem Quick - Lectures

everymuslim.net - Something to think about
    everymuslim.net - Four seasons of a tree

---------------------------------------------
    On the Tip of a Muslim Tongue

1. Assalaamu Alaykum (Peace be upon you) - by way of greetings

2. Wa alaykumus salaam (peace be upon you) - in reply to the greetings

3. Bismillah (in the name of Allah) - before making a beginning

4. Jazakallah (may Allah reward you) - for expression of thanks

5. Fi Amanullah (may Allah protect you) - by way of saying good-bye

6. Subhaanallah (glory be to Allah) - for praising something

7. Insha Allah (if Allah wishes) - for expressing a desire to do something

8. Astaghfirullah (I beg Allah for forgiveness) - repenting for sins before Allah

9. Maa shaa Allah (as Allah has willed) - for expressing appreciation of something good

10. Alhamdulillah (praise be to Allah) - for showing gratitude to Allah after success or even after completing anything

11. Yaa Allah (Oh Allah) - when in pain or distress, calling upon Allah and none else

12. Aameen (may it be so) - the end of a Dua or prayer

13. Innaa lillaahi wa innaa ilayhi raaji'oon (to Allah we belong and to Him is our return) - this is uttered as an expression of sympathy of the news of some loss or some one's death.
    Courtesy: everymuslim.net - Home

Wa alaikum salaam

NICKNAME Posts: 27, Reputation: 3

Jun 2, 2008, 02:08 AM
    Wa alaikum salaam wa rahmmat allah wa baraktoh

Thanks firmbeliever you allwayz speak Good my brother

BR
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2008, 02:45 AM
    Assalaam alaikum,

Jazaakallah khairen NickN.

I am a she!:)

Wa alaikum salaam
    NICKNAME Posts: 27, Reputation: 3

Jun 2, 2008, 03:01 AM
    OPs ! Sorry :)
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Jun 5, 2008, 09:09 AM
    Assalaam Alaikum, sister.

I've been looking at this brother's videos. Thought you might be interested. :)
    YouTube - Converted2Islam's Channel
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2008, 12:06 PM
    Assalaam alaikum sister PChic,

Jazaakallah khairen for the link,but I was unable to load the page,must be something to do with my PC.
    If you could give me the name of the brother I can look for an article on him so I know what the video is about.:)

EDIT:::
    I wasn't able to watch the video but did see some information about the brother being a former Christian,but couldn't find his name in order to get some more information about him and his journey to Islam.

Wa alikum salaam
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2008, 02:30 PM
    Assalaam alaikum,

A reminder for all muslims...
    -----------------------
    "Preparing for death
    Author Sheriff Mohammed

Death is a very well-known fact. It has always been indisputable. No one has ever doubted death. Although human beings rarely agree on anything, they have never disagree on their mortality.

Death is mentioned in the Quran almost everywhere. The word "Death" and its derivatives "die, dying, dead" is found more than 160 times in the Quran. The Quran has put a lot of emphasis on death. Why is it that the Quran is consistently reminding the believers about their own mortality while they already known this fact for centuries? To understand why we have to take a close look on the verses which mention death in the Quran and reflect upon them. Let us explore some of these verses:

"Every soul shall have a taste of death" (al-Imran 3:185)

The verse is clear and emphatic. The massage it conveys to us is: Make no mistake about death, it is foregone conclusion. Every soul shall taste it no matter what. Listen now to full verse:

"Every soul shall have a taste of death: And only on the Day of Judgement shall you be paid your full recompense. Only he who is saved from the Fire and admitted to the Garden will have succeeded. For the life of this world is but goods of chattels of deception" (al-Imran 3:185)

This verse represents one of the important Tenets of Islam which is the fact that there is another life after death. Thus, for us death is not the end of the world it is just the start of an ever-lasting life. The other fact in this verse also states with no uncertainty is that the true measure of success is not in this life. Success is not having a huge sum of money, or a large family, or a prestigious job, or an impressive title, or a degree from a respected university, or a big house, or a nice car, all these are nothing but goods of decepty. The real success is to be saved from the hell fire and be admitted to paradise. Anything short of this is a mere deception.

In another verse which conveys a similar meaning is:

"Every soul shall taste death. And We test you by evil and by good by way of trial. To Us must you return." (al-Anbiyaa 21:36)

The message is clear, everyone will die and this life is just a probation on this earth, our faith will be tested by many things. Some are tested by calamities and some are tested by good things of this life and at the end we will return to Allah so that we be appraised according to our test results.

The whole story of each and everyone of us is best summarized in these verses:

"We did create man from a quintessence of clay; Then We placed him as a drop of sperm in a place of rest firmly fixed then We made the sperm into a clot of congealed blood; Then of that clot We made a lump; Then We made out of the lump bones and clothed the bones with flesh then We developed out of it another creature. So blessed be Allah the best to create after that, you will die. On the day of judgement you will be raised up again." (al-Muuminun 23:12-16)

This is the history of each one of us, CREATION, LIFE, DEATH, and the RESURRECTION. So we have to understand that our life on this earth is just a past, actually a very small past, of the whole picture. Also we should not overestimate the value of this tiny fraction compared to our whole existence.

There is no escape from death. Allah (SW) says:

"Wherever you are, death will find you out. Even if you are in towers built up strong and high." (al-Nisaa 4:78)

No matter how long, one lives nothing will save him/her from death. Strong towers won't save him. Progress of science will never overcome death. Advanced health care systems will never overcome death. Family, friends, money, power, prestige, all are no avail.

Listen to the following verse which describes our helplessness when death comes:

"Why don't you intervene when the soul of the dying man reaches the throat and you sit looking on but We are nearer to him than you are but you do not see. Then why don't you, if you are exempt from future account, call back the soul if you are true in your claim of independence? If the dying man be of those nearest to Allah, there is for him rest and satisfaction and a garden of delight. And if he be of the companions of the right hand for him is the salutation `Peace be unto you from the companions of the right hand' And if he be of those who treat truth as falsehood, those who go wrong, for him is entertainment with boiling water, and burning in hell fire. Verily this is the truth and certainty. So celebrate with praises the name of Thy Lord, The Supreme." (al-Waqia 56:83-96)

One also finds in the Quran many verses which adnominish the believers about their obligations in this life before they die. Allah says:

"O you who believe fear Allah as He should be feared and die not except in the state of Islam" (al-Imran 3:102)

Allah is commanding us not to die except as Muslims. But we are never sure when death will come to us. Thus, we have to be Muslims all the time. Therefore, the message is a muslim today, tomorrow and forever, be a Muslim in faith and in your behaviour, be a Muslim in private and in public. Be a Muslim with others and with your ownself, be a Muslim when at ease and be a Muslim when in hardship. Always be in a state of Islam, in a state of submission to your Allah, so that when death comes to you will be ready.

In the same meaning is very eloquently put in the following verse:

"O you who believe let not your riches or your children divert you from the remembrance of Allah and whoever do this the loss is their own. And spend in charity out of the substance which we have bestowed on you before death should come to any of you and he would say `O my Lord why don't You give me a respite for a little while? I should then have given largely in charity and I will be one of the doers of good. But to no soul will Allah grant respite when the time appointed for it has come and Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." (al-Munafiqun 63:9-11)

This verse is extremely important to us. It states with no uncertain terms that there is no second chance when death comes it is over. If you want to do good, do it now before you are dead. If you fail to be a good Muslim in this life, you will be the eternal loser because you will not be granted a second chance. You will not be given some extra time and there are no exemptions.

The same meaning is emphasized in another verse:

"When death comes to one of them, he would say `O my Lord send me back to life in order that I may work righteousness in the things I neglected.' - `By no means! it is just a word he says.' - Before them is a partition till the day they are raised up"(al-Muuminun 23:99-100)

It is the same warning again, Allah is reminding us watch out, whatever good you might do it now, don't delay it, don't postpone it. If you fail to do good now it is your mistake, you are already been warned and all the loss will be yours."

Please refer link for the rest of the article. Preparing for death and the after-life
    ---------------------------------------------------

Wa alaikum salaam
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2008, 12:10 PM
    "And follow not (O man i.e., say not, or do not or witness not, etc.) that of which you have no knowledge (e.g. one's saying: "I have seen," while in fact he has not seen, or "I have heard," while he has not heard). Verily! The hearing, and the sight, and the heart, of each of those you will be questioned (by Allâh)." (Al-Isrâ' 36)

-------------------------
    http://www.iiu.edu.my/deed/quran/nob...nobe102.html#2
    At-Takâthur

1. The mutual rivalry for piling up of worldly things diverts you,
    2. Until you visit the graves (i.e. till you die).
    3. Nay! You shall come to know!
    4. Again, Nay! You shall come to know!
    5. Nay! If you knew with a sure knowledge (the result of piling up, you would not have occupied yourselves in worldly things)
    6. Verily, You shall see the blazing Fire (Hell)!
    7. And again, you shall see it with certainty of sight!
    8. Then, on that Day, you shall be asked about the delight(you indulged in, in this world)!
    -------------------------------
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2008, 12:22 PM
    Assalaam alaikum,

As Ramadhan draws near...

Al-Qadr
    "Verily! We have sent it (this Qur'ân) down in the night of Al-Qadr (Decree)
    And what will make you know what the night of Al-Qadr (Decree) is?
    The night of Al-Qadr (Decree) is better than a thousand months (i.e. worshipping Allâh in that night is better than worshipping Him a thousand months, i.e. 83 years and 4 months).
    Therein descend the angels and the Rûh [Jibrael (Gabriel)] by Allâh's Permission with all Decrees,
    Peace! (All that night, there is Peace and Goodness from Allâh to His believing slaves) until the appearance of dawn."

Al Baqarah (2:185)
    "The month of Ramadân in which was revealed the Qur'ân, a guidance for mankind and clear proofs for the guidance and the criterion (between right and wrong). So whoever of you sights (the crescent on the first night of) the month (of Ramadân i.e. is present at his home), he must observe Saum (fasts) that month, and whoever is ill or on a journey, the same number [of days which one did not observe Saum (fasts) must be made up] from other days. Allâh intends for you ease, and He does not want to make things difficult for you. (He wants that you) must complete the same number (of days), and that you must magnify Allâh [i.e. to say Takbîr (Allâhu-Akbar; Allâh is the Most Great) on seeing the crescent of the months of Ramadân and Shawwâl] for having guided you so that you may be grateful to Him"

Wa alaikum salaam
    Ultra Member

Aug 21, 2008, 10:43 PM
    Assalaam alaikum,
    Something to reflect on-Only some ayats are mentioned as the Surah is quite long.

Surah An-Nahl
    1. The Event (the Hour or the punishment of disbelievers and polytheists or the Islâmic laws or commandments), ordained by Allâh will come to pass, so seek not to hasten it. Glorified and Exalted be He above all that they associate as partners with Him.
    2. He sends down the angels with inspiration of His Command to whom of His slaves He pleases (saying): "Warn mankind that Lâ ilâha illa Ana (none has the right to be worshipped but I), so fear Me (by abstaining from sins and evil deeds).

3.He has created the heavens and the earth with truth. High be He Exalted above all they associate as partners with Him.

4.He has created man from Nutfah (mixed drops of male and female sexual discharge), then behold, this same (man) becomes an open opponent.

13. And whatsoever He has created for you on this earth of varying colours [and qualities from vegetation and fruits, etc. (botanical life) and from animal (zoological life)]. Verily! In this is a sign for people who remember.

17. Is then He, Who creates as one who creates not? Will you not then remember?

18. And if you would count the graces of Allâh, never could you be able to count them. Truly! Allâh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

19. And Allâh knows what you conceal and what you reveal.
    20. Those whom they (Al-Mushrikûn) invoke besides Allâh have not created anything, but are themselves created.
    21.(They are) dead, lifeless, and they know not when they will be raised up.

22. Your Ilâh (God) is One Ilâh (God Allâh, none has the right to be worshipped but He). But for those who believe not in the Hereafter, their hearts deny (the faith in the Oneness of Allâh), and they are proud.

23.Certainly, Allâh knows what they conceal and what they reveal. Truly, He likes not the proud.

24. And when it is said to them: "What is it that your Lord has sent down (unto Muhammad SAW)?" They say: "Tales of the men of old!"

28. "Those whose lives the angels take while they are doing wrong to themselves (by disbelief and by associating partners in worship with Allâh and by committing all kinds of crimes and evil deeds)." Then, they will make (false) submission (saying): "We used not to do any evil." (The angels will reply): "Yes! Truly, Allâh is All-Knower of what you used to do.

29."So enter the gates of Hell, to abide therein, and indeed, what an evil abode will be for the arrogant."

30. And (when) it is said to those who are the Muttaqûn (pious - see V.2:2) "What is it that your Lord has sent down?" They say: "That which is good." For those who do good in this world, there is good, and the home of the Hereafter will be better. And excellent indeed will be the home (i.e. Paradise) of the Muttaqûn (pious - see V.2:2).

31. 'Adn (Eden) Paradise (Gardens of Eternity) which they will enter, under which rivers flow, they will have therein all that they wish. Thus Allâh rewards the Muttaqûn (pious - see V.2:2).

32. Those whose lives the angels take while they are in a pious state (i.e. pure from all evil, and worshipping none but Allâh Alone) saying (to them): Salâmun 'Alaikum (peace be on you) enter you Paradise, because of (the good) which you used to do (in the world)."

36. And verily, We have sent among every Ummah (community, nation) a Messenger (proclaiming): "Worship Allâh (Alone), and avoid (or keep away from) Tâghût (all false deities, etc. i.e. do not worship Tâghût besides Allâh)." Then of them were some whom Allâh guided and of them were some upon whom the straying was justified. So travel through the land and see what was the end of those who denied (the truth).

37. If you (O Muhammad SAW) covet for their guidance, then verily Allâh guides not those whom He makes to go astray (or none can guide him whom Allâh sends astray). And they will have no helpers.

38.And they swear by Allâh their strongest oaths, that Allâh will not raise up him who dies. Yes, (He will raise them up), a promise (binding) upon Him in truth, but most of mankind know not.

39. In order that He may make manifest to them the truth of that wherein they differ, and that those who disbelieved (in Resurrection, and in the Oneness of Allâh) may know that they were liars.

40. Verily! Our Word unto a thing when We intend it, is only that We say unto it: "Be!" and it is.

41.And as for those who emigrated for the Cause of Allâh, after suffering oppression, We will certainly give them goodly residence in this world, but indeed the reward of the Hereafter will be greater, if they but knew!

42. (They are) those who remained patient (in this world for Allâh's sake), and put their trust in their Lord (Allâh Alone).

49. And to Allâh prostate all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth, of the live moving creatures and the angels, and they are not proud [i.e. they worship their Lord (Allâh) with humility].

50. They fear their Lord above them, and they do what they are commanded.

51. And Allâh said (O mankind!): "Take not ilâhaîn (two gods in worship, etc.). Verily, He (Allâh) is (the) only One Ilâh (God). Then, fear Me (Allâh swt) much [and Me (Alone), i.e. be away from all kinds of sins and evil deeds that Allâh has forbidden and do all that Allâh has ordained and worship none but Allâh.

57. And they assign daughters unto Allâh! Glorified (and Exalted) be He above all that they associate with Him! And unto themselves what they desire;

58. And when the news of (the birth of) a female (child) is brought to any of them, his face becomes dark, and he is filled with inward grief!

59.He hides himself from the people because of the evil of that whereof he has been informed. Shall he keep her with dishonour or bury her in the earth? Certainly, evil is their decision.

61. And if Allâh were to seize mankind for their wrong-doing, He would not leave on it (the earth) a single moving (living) creature, but He postpones them for an appointed term and when their term comes, neither can they delay nor can they advance it an hour (or a moment).

62. They assign to Allâh that which they dislike (for themselves), and their tongues assert the falsehood that the better things will be theirs. No doubt for them is the Fire, and they will be the first to be hastened on into it, and left there neglected. (Tafsir Al-Qurtubî, Vol.10, Page 121)

63. By Allâh, We indeed sent (Messengers) to the nations before you (O Muhammad SAW), but Shaitân (Satan) made their deeds fair-seeming to them. So he (Satan) is their Wali (helper) today (i.e. in this world), and theirs will be a painful torment.

64. And We have not sent down the Book (the Qur'an) to you (O Muhammad SAW), except that you may explain clearly unto them those things in which they differ, and (as) a guidance and a mercy for a folk who believe.

70. And Allâh has created you and then He will cause you to die, and of you there are some who are sent back to senility, so that they know nothing after having known (much). Truly! Allâh is All-Knowing, All-Powerful.

71. And Allâh has preferred some of you above others in wealth and properties. Then, those who are preferred will by no means hand over their wealth and properties to those (slaves) whom their right hands possess, so that they may be equal with them in respect thereof. Do they then deny the Favour of Allâh?

72.And Allâh has made for you wives of your own kind, and has made for you, from your wives, sons and grandsons, and has bestowed on you good provision. Do they then believe in false deities and deny the Favour of Allâh (by not worshipping Allâh Alone).

74. So put not forward similitudes for Allâh (as there is nothing similar to Him, nor He resembles anything). Truly! Allâh knows and you know not.

77. And to Allâh belongs the unseen of the heavens and the earth. And the matter of the Hour is not but as a twinkling of the eye, or even nearer. Truly! Allâh is Able to do all things.

78. And Allâh has brought you out from the wombs of your mothers while you know nothing. And He gave you hearing, sight, and hearts that you might give thanks (to Allâh).

79. Do they not see the birds held (flying) in the midst of the sky? None holds them but Allâh [none gave them the ability to fly but Allâh]. Verily, in this are clear proofs and signs for people who believe (in the Oneness of Allâh).

82. Then, if they turn away, your duty (O Muhammad SAW) is only to convey (the Message) in a clear way.

83. They recognise the Grace of Allâh, yet they deny it (by worshipping others besides Allâh) and most of them are disbelievers (deny the Prophethood of Muhammad SAW).

90. Verily, Allâh enjoins Al-Adl (i.e. justice and worshipping none but Allâh Alone - Islâmic Monotheism) and Al-Ihsân [i.e. to be patient in performing your duties to Allâh, totally for Allâh's sake and in accordance with the Sunnah (legal ways) of the Prophet SAW in a perfect manner], and giving (help) to kith and kin(i.e. all that Allâh has ordered you to give them e.g. wealth, visiting, looking after them, or any other kind of help, etc.): and forbids Al-Fahshâ' (i.e all evil deeds, e.g. illegal sexual acts, disobedience of parents, polytheism, to tell lies, to give false witness, to kill a life without right, etc.), and Al-Munkar (i.e all that is prohibited by Islâmic law: polytheism of every kind, disbelief and every kind of evil deeds, etc.), and Al-Baghy (i.e. all kinds of oppression), He admonishes you, that you may take heed.

91. And fulfill the Covenant of Allâh (Bai'a: pledge for Islâm) when you have covenanted, and break not the oaths after you have confirmed them, and indeed you have appointed Allâh your surety. Verily! Allâh knows what you do.

95. And purchase not a small gain at the cost of Allâh's Covenant. Verily! What is with Allâh is better for you if you did but know.

96. Whatever is with you, will be exhausted, and whatever with Allâh (of good deeds) will remain. And those who are patient, We will certainly pay them a reward in proportion to the best of what they used to do.

97. Whoever works righteousness, whether male or female, while he (or she) is a true believer (of Islâmic Monotheism) verily, to him We will give a good life (in this world with respect, contentment and lawful provision), and We shall pay them certainly a reward in proportion to the best of what they used to do (i.e. Paradise in the Hereafter).

98. So when you want to recite the Qur'ân, seek refuge with Allâh from Shaitân (Satan), the outcast (the cursed one).

99. Verily! He has no power over those who believe and put their trust only in their Lord (Allâh).
    106. Whoever disbelieved in Allâh after his belief, except him who is forced thereto and whose heart is at rest with Faith but such as open their breasts to disbelief, on them is wrath from Allâh, and theirs will be a great torment.

107. That is because they loved and preferred the life of this world over that of the Hereafter. And Allâh guides not the people who disbelieve.

111. (Remember) the Day when every person will come up pleading for himself, and every one will be paid in full for what he did (good or evil, belief or disbelief in the life of this world) and they will not be dealt with unjustly.

113. And verily, there had come unto them a Messenger (Muhammad SAW) from among themselves, but they denied him, so the torment overtook them while they were Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrong-doers, etc.).

114. So eat of the lawful and good food which Allâh has provided for you. And be grateful for the Graces of Allâh, if it is He Whom you worship.

116. And say not concerning that which your tongues put forth falsely: "This is lawful and this is forbidden," so as to invent lies against Allâh. Verily, those who invent lies against Allâh will never prosper.

117. A passing brief enjoyment (will be theirs), but they will have a painful torment.

120. Verily, Ibrâhim (Abraham) was an Ummah (a leader having all the good righteous qualities), or a nation, obedient to Allâh, Hanifa (i.e. to worship none but Allâh), and he was not one of those who were Al-Mushrikûn (polytheists, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allâh, and those who joined partners with Allâh).

121. (He was) thankful for His (Allâh's) Graces. He (Allâh) chose him (as an intimate friend) and guided him to a Straight Path (Islâmic Monotheism).

122. And We gave him good in this world, and in the Hereafter he shall be of the righteous.

123. Then, We have inspired you (O Muhammad SAW saying): "Follow the religion of Ibrâhim (Abraham) Hanifa (Islâmic Monotheism - to worship none but Allâh) and he was not of the Mushrikûn (polytheists, idolaters, disbelievers, etc.).

125. Invite (mankind, O Muhammad SAW) to the Way of your Lord (i.e. Islâm) with wisdom (i.e. with the Divine Inspiration and the Qur'ân) and fair preaching, and argue with them in a way that is better. Truly, your Lord knows best who has gone astray from His Path, and He is the Best Aware of those who are guided.
    126. And if you punish (your enemy, O you believers in the Oneness of Allâh), then punish them with the like of that with which you were afflicted. But if you endure patiently, verily, it is better for As-Sâbirin (the patient ones, etc.)
    127. And endure you patiently (O Muhammad SAW), your patience is not but from Allâh. And grieve not over them (polytheists and pagans, etc.), and be not distressed because of what they plot.
    128.Truly, Allâh is with those who fear Him (keep their duty unto Him), and those who are Muhsinûn (good-doers, - see the footnote of V.9:120).

Wa alaikum salaam
    Ultra Member

Aug 25, 2008, 08:39 AM
    Assalaam alaikum,

Al-Anbiyâ'(30:35)

"Have not those who disbelieve known that the heavens and the earth were joined together as one united piece, then We parted them? And We have made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?
    And We have placed on the earth firm mountains, lest it should shake with them, and We placed therein broad highways for them to pass through, that they may be guided.
    And We have made the heaven a roof, safe and well guarded. Yet they turn away from its signs (i.e. sun, moon, winds, clouds, etc.).
    And He it is Who has created the night and the day, and the sun and the moon, each in an orbit floating.
    And We granted not to any human being immortality before you (O Muhammad SAW), then if you die, would they live forever?
    Everyone is going to taste death, and We shall make a trial of you with evil and with good, and to Us you will be returned."

Az-Zâriyât ( 47:49)
    "With power did We construct the heaven. Verily, We are Able to extend the vastness of space thereof.
    And We have spread out the earth, how Excellent Spreader (thereof) are We!
    And of everything We have created pairs, that you may remember (the Grace of Allâh)."

Wa alaikum salaam

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Muslims and birthdays [ 19 Answers ]

Do muslims celebrate birthday's of family and friends? My boyfriend is religious and he said muslims don't celebraite birthday's.

Question for Muslims: Seven Virgins Each? [ 8 Answers ]

I have been repeatedlly told that the faithfu musliml men are rewarded in paradise with seven virgins and that they are given the physical stamina to deal with this abundance. My question is are these virgins given to all faithful Muslim men or are their any special requirements? Please, if you...

Are muslims discriminating? [ 17 Answers ]

I`m a woman that has a serious relationship with a muslim man(born in the UK), and we have had some discussions due to cultural differences. I`m more spiritual than religious, but yet we seem to have the same view on life, so it`s not that big of a deal for us. If you think about it, the word...

Iranian Muslims [ 10 Answers ]

These Iranian Muslims tell us that their savior fell down a well many, many years ago. They say that to allow their savior to come up out of the well, they must kill all of us infidels, or at least start the apocalypse. OK, fine, but, the thought occurred to me that GOD cast Satan and his demons...

View more questions Search