Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swordfish75 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

May 29, 2008, 10:16 AM
    Do You Live Next Door To Bambi Woods ?
    Do you remember "Debbie Does Dallas",after making this film and a few others Bambi Woods disappeared from the public eye and was never seen again,she was romoured to have died from drug overdose in 86 but this was never proved.she proberbly still lives in USA ? Also with links to Melbourne Australia... do you live next door to bambi woods ? :confused:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

PBS children's show in the woods [ 2 Answers ]

Yes, another "What's that show again...?" question. The show I'm remembering had a man that would walk through the woods to a certain spot where he'd tell a story or something (I'm more than sure it wasn't "The Storyteller"). I think there might have been puppets involved, like a bird in the...

Looking for a cartoon movie about an orphaned fawn (not Bambi) [ 2 Answers ]

When I was a little girl (in the early 80s) I watched an animated film about a fawn who loses his mother during a snowstorm. This is what I remember. They are walking together in the snowstorm looking for shelter. The fawn tells his mom that he's too tired and can't go on. His mother realizes...

Two Men In The Woods! [ 1 Answers ]

Please please please help me before i go insane. I watched a film i in what i believe was 2001 but poss before. So i reckon the film was made between 98 and 01. It was a bit like the Blair Witch Project, same set up. Two men go camping in the woods to find a killer beast (i think it was the Taz...

View more questions Search