Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suminjavi Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2006, 02:30 AM
    Stress?
    Can anyone tell me if these are stress related symptoms.
    Everything started 3 weeks ago. I suffered from a 100 degree fever and horrible body aches for only 1 day. Then a severe migraine that lasted a week. (By the way I have never ever had a migraine before that.) Followed by upset stomach and pain coming from above my belly button in between my ribs. That lasted 2 weeks. And it hurt so bad I even lost a ton of sleep over it cause I was so miserable. Then it stopped.

Up until yesterday I thought maybe everything is fine, but now I realized that I hadn't yet started my mestrual cycle. I was supposed to start on the 12th which was 3 weeks ago when all these weird symptoms started.

My husband thinks I may have ulsers and migraines due to stress and I know myself that stress can delay your monthly cycle. But I have never been a month late. I just want to make sure that this may not be anything more, like cancer in my uterus or something else. Could it be?
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2006, 06:24 AM
    Hi,
    The best person to ask this and other questions is your Doctor. I am not a Doctor or a Professional in this area.
    I am 64 yrs old, and have never really heard of stress causing a temperature rise, but guess it could. Stomach aches can be caused by stress. This might not help much, but I have learned that only I can put stress on myself, no one else can. It doesn't matter what others say, or tell me to do. It's up to me to decide if I want this to cause me stress; no one else.
    Migrains can be help with medication.
    I really suggest going to a Doctor. I do wish you the best.
    suminjavi Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2006, 02:43 PM
    I think you're right and I made an appointment for the 13th (ten days from now)
    This morning I did take a home pregnancy test and I wasn't pregnant.
    But now I'm even more nervous.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is stress causing me this? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I'm having problems at school meaning too much stress and pressure from my parents and this is my first year on college and at first I was doing great but then more and more pressure of my parents I received, I'm a good girl I haven't done anything that I know that is wrong for example sex...

Too much stress [ 4 Answers ]

I really don't know I feel like crap today and I don't know why I mean I had an OK day in school I had to go see this consulier today witch I hate because you I hate telling my life story to some strangers but what ever then there is this stupid kid that I had a past with telling me lies and stuff...

Stress [ 1 Answers ]

Why do you think it is important for people to deal with stress? Need lots of opinions doing a survey thing

Stress: [ 8 Answers ]

Tell me a few Christian ways to reduce stress! HANK :)

View more questions Search