Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justbud38134 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2008, 11:46 PM
    Condenser fan replacement
    Condenser fan replacement procedure needed...
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

May 29, 2008, 02:07 AM
    Remove old replace with like same new. You might also have to get a new fan blade.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replacement condenser fan motor wires are too short - now what? [ 2 Answers ]

The wires are about 10 inches too short. In normal wiring one would make a junction box and wire up extensions, but there is no place for a junction box inside the unit, of course. The original fan motor also used a flexible metal conduit, although the new fan wires appear to be overinsulated for...

Condenser fan motor replacement [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Rheem heat pump and have purchased a replacement condenser fan motor. It had an Emerson KA55HXPAM-7255 and was crossed over to an A O Smith ORM 1008. My problem is the wiring, the new motor has one more wire than the old one. I had orange, brown, black on the old one. The new one has...

Condenser Fan Motor Replacement [ 9 Answers ]

I’m attempting to replace the condenser fan motor on a Trane XB1000. It originally came with a .25 hp GE motor with mounting stud that are about 3 inches apart. The only suitable replacement that specs out (type, volts, amps, rpm, etc.) is an AO Smith unit, but the mounting studs are about 3.75...

Condenser fan replacement confusion [ 3 Answers ]

The condenser fan on my outside unit stopped over the weekend. I opened it up and everything looked okay. I powered it all backup and it ran for half the night. I thought that replacing the fan motor would be the best bet. I had the capacitor tested and it passed. The new motor has many more...

Contactor replacement on Home Condenser [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My outside Condenser is not kicking on. Air Handler and thermostat OK indoors. I checked the Contactor and it looks extremely dirty and pitted although not fused together. If I hold down contacts manually, Condenser / fan etc. starts and is blowing cold air. Once I release Unit stops...

View more questions Search