Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miriwonders Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2008, 11:06 PM
    Movement of one eye while eating.
    I've been dating this guy for a few days and we are doing very well. Today we had breakfast together for the 1st time at a dinner. Half way through our meal I looked up at him as he was telling me a story, that's when I noticed his right eye wonders off as the other eye looks down at his food it was not scary or gross to me at all but I was a bit courious as of why this might happen. I told him "hey ur right eye wonders off" he said oh yea it always does that only when I eat and started laughing in an ebarassed kind of way. Then he said his entire family teased him when they saw him doing that. He has no control over it. Can somebody help me on finding out why his eye wonders of?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 29, 2008, 04:19 AM
    It is caused by a lax muscle and is called a 'lazy' eye. It can be corrected while young. My son had I t done twice when he was 5 and then again at 7. Its too bad his parents didn't have the forsight to correct that problem.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 29, 2008, 04:55 AM
    What is Lazy Eye or Amblyopia? Causes, Diagnosis, Detection, Treatment, Therapy, Surgery, Scientific Research, Pediatric, InfantSee, National Eye Institute NEI studies study

Many of us have some disability, and I as one who has a issue with one eye, it hurts deeply when someone asks about it. While I know personally it is very visible, I prefer to talk about it at my own speed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No movement at 34 weeks [ 2 Answers ]

Anyone and everyone please help me! I am starting to get very aggrivated because I have felt no movement at all today and I am starting to get really heavy cramps can anyone tell me what I should do and if this is normal because I am worrying myself to death can someone please give me some...

Baby movement [ 12 Answers ]

I am 25 weeks pregnant and still hardly feel the baby moving. I sometimes feel the slight flutter in my lower abdomen but haven't felt a strong kick or movement. I looked online and most websites say you should feel the baby move between 16-20 weeks and should be feeling strong movements by the...

Less movement? [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to know if any one else has had a pregnancy in which the baby moved very little in the third trimester. I worry because I had a very nice amount of movement late in the second trimester and now early in the third movement is rare. The doctor tells me to try sugar or caffeine to...

Bowel movement [ 3 Answers ]

Lately, but very sporatically, my bowel movements have been almost pure liquid. I don't think it is diarrhea because it is very random, and only happens once then stops. This is gross, but as soon as I go to the bathroom, it just comes out. I didn't know if it was just my digestive system being...

Movement of earth [ 2 Answers ]

Can I know something about the movement of earth?

View more questions Search