Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    w8passat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2008, 09:34 PM
    Early 90's horror with book on cover
    Looking for a tittle for an early 90's possibly late 80's horror movie with a book on the cover of the movie. Pretty sure the tittle started with an "M" but I'm not sure
    madhatter69 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2008, 11:30 AM
    I've got two guesse for you.
    NECRONOMECON
    Or maybe
    VAMPIRE JOURNALS
    sheppydie77 Posts: 34, Reputation: 2

Nov 4, 2008, 06:07 AM
    Could it be a film called hardcover
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Nov 4, 2008, 06:56 AM

Possibly I, Madman (1989)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's or early 90's HBO horror/adult movie [ 2 Answers ]

Please help me! :eek: There was this movie that was shown on HBO in the late 80's to early 90's about vampires, but it wasn't just a horror movie it was also kind of like an adult movie because the vampires went to a mansion on a hill to have well... (there's really not a nice way of putting...

Can you tell me the name of this T.V show in the early 90's to the late 90's? [ 1 Answers ]

The basic story line was these teens went onto some other world,and litterly became part of these cars.They were always in this car shop as well as when there was trouble brewing,I always remembered that the teens fingers' would change into a car key. Can anyone tell me what the name of this show...

Book from late 80's early 90's directed towards teens [ 2 Answers ]

Hello... Any help would be appreciated, When I was probably 12, 13 somewhere in there so early 90's I read a book that I am sure came from the library at the time. I can not remember the name of this book, but I can remember it is a book I am dying to get a hold of so my child can read it...

80's or early 90's horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

OK what I remember of this film is this guy and girl went into some kind of temple, in the desert I think. They found these little furry monsters and eventually discovered that sunlight turned them into statues which they break to kill them. I think the name they called the monsters started with...

View more questions Search