Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    red56dragon Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2008, 07:54 PM
    Name of old B&W anti Android movie with twist?
    Man with anti Android group that wear the Confederate rebel hat falls for girl. Twist is they both had bodies secretly replaced by androids after each is in an accident. They are prototypes that can procreate, have kids.
    WVHiflyer Posts: 384, Reputation: 34

Jun 1, 2008, 09:52 AM
    Are you sure it was movie? I can't give you title + not sure about Confed hat, but it sounds like an episode Twilight Zone.

Jun 1, 2008, 05:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by red56dragon
    Man with anti android group that wear the Confederate rebel hat falls for girl. Twist is they both had bodies secretly replaced by androids after each is in an accident. They are prototypes that can procreate, have kids.
    It was two hours long movie I watch on TV when I was a kid in the 60's, maybe early 70's - not a Twilight Zone.
    uncleroyhoggins Posts: 15, Reputation: 4

Aug 21, 2008, 01:43 PM
    Sounds sort of like...

Creation of The Humanoids [1962]

Aug 22, 2008, 11:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by uncleroyhoggins
    Sounds sorta like...

Creation of The Humanoids [1962]
    Thanks uncleroyhoggins that's it. I forgot the calling of the robots as "clickers". Found clip on YouTube - The Creation Of The Humanoids 1962 to confirm it. Now if I can download or find a copy.
    THANKS AGAIN!
    uncleroyhoggins Posts: 15, Reputation: 4

Aug 22, 2008, 04:05 PM
    Cool... your welcome...

I have Creation of The Humanoids... it's a weird flick...

It was Andy Warhol's fave...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Installation of a twist and set flange [ 9 Answers ]

I am in the process of remodeling my bathroom and after the demolition the flange for the toilet drain sets up to high. I will have to remove the old one and replace it with a new one lower to the concrete slab. I found a cast Iron "Twist and Set Flange" and was wondering if this is easy to...

93 Del Sol cranks but doesn't start. With a twist [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. Found lots of helpful info here, so joined to ask a specific question. My 1993 Del Sol 1.6 Si Auto has 122K on it and always ran well. I washed it Sunday, moved it in the driveway, left it sit for 30 minutes, tried to move it again and it fired once and then died, never to restart. ...

She wants to be alone, with an international twist. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I have to say I'm quite impressed with the responses to questions, similar to that I was looking for however mine is a little more unique and I hope that you kind folks can share some advice with me on my current situation. Before I go head first into this mess I'm in, I live in...

What's the best Anti Spyware and the best Anti Virus? [ 4 Answers ]

Just curious as to what works best for you? Take care, Happy Holidays to you and yours

View more questions Search