Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sheobin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2011, 12:09 PM
    @ Millerquest,

I hope you are still okay as you have not posted in two years. Your situation is very interestig to me, I have a brother that is starving to death because of abdominal pain with a seeming inability to digest food for the last two years. There seems to be so much pain he can't pinpoint where it comes from and the doctors haven't found anything and have given up, finally sending him to a head shrink. I know he is close to taking his own life. If you come back, please let me know what has worked for you... thanks!
    Rodney JR Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2013, 08:19 PM
    Sheobin,
    How is your brother doing? The reason I ask is because my 20 year old daughter has not eaten for 8 months due to severe pain in the top of her stomach. She is at a critical stage with no diagnosis. Hoping you may by able to provide some insight if your brother was able to get relieve? Thanks!
    Rodney JR Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2013, 08:23 PM
    Millerquest,
    Were you able to get your pain issue resolved? My 20 year old daughter has not eaten for 8 months. Sounds like you suffer from the same pain. Can you provide any guidance. Thanks!
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Oct 30, 2013, 08:10 AM
    Talk to your doctors. You will not get a response from these people, it has been two years plus since they were on this site.
    Pyid Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2014, 10:15 AM
    Did you ever find a solution? I have almost the same set of symptoms and was also diagnosed with chronic pancreatitis. I am having a hard time coping with all this and would love to hear if your situation ever resolved.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Abdominal pain along with breast pain [ 1 Answers ]

Hello there, I been having lower abdominal pain along with breast pain. It has been a week and I also missed my menstrual. I am just not ready to take the test because I am always late so taking my time and trying to figure out what is really happening with my body. I been having lot of...

Lower abdominal pain and back pain [ 1 Answers ]

Constant pain in lower abdomen. Bleeding since birth of second child in July

Chihuahua won't eat solid food [ 4 Answers ]

I just got a chihuahua last week. She is now about 7 weeks old. The person I got her from said she was eating Purina Alpo Puppy. Due to the pet food recalls I dicided to call the number on the back of the can. THe woman I talked to said I shouldn't feed my dog any kind of dog foof just in case. She...

Abdominal pain, but nothing? [ 5 Answers ]

I have been to the DR's today as I have had lower left abdominal pain, that shoots down my leg. My period is 3 days late and the doctor examined me and did a urine test for pregnancy (negative). He siad there's nothing wrong with me and its probably menstrual cramps. I have never had menstraul...

First Solid Food; Just for fun [ 15 Answers ]

Hi, Just for fun. According to the Montel Show, TV,: What is the first solid food most commonly given to children in the United States? I was surprised! Do you know?

View more questions Search